It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM Frankenfood Allergies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My grandson and I are anaphylactically allergic to all GM FrankenFoods. The itching and neurotoxicity of these patented consumables by the Monsters of Monsanto should be forced on to all of the creators and their families.

The GM patented molecules were identified and isolated by a team of Swiss, Swedish and Dutch scientists in the year 2000. At that time, it was determined that the three molecules that the Monsters of Monsanto had spliced into the food were: 1.) from a pansy plant, 2.) from a cockroach and the third though isolated could not be identified. The excitotoxins of these FrankenFoods cause so many multiple diseases, that they have become the stuff of fiction. And the reality is that no one has been allowed to develop tests for allergies to these now known neurotoxins because they are patented and Monsanto refuses to allow the tests to be developed.

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Good point John.
This is a huge topic in Engalnd and here, yet in America people seem to rolled over and accepted it without a fight.

We have no ida what frankenfood will to to us or the environemnt in the longterm. Not to mention the stranglehold monsanto gains selling such sterile seed that forces farmes to buy fresh from them every year.

Research that I have read says that there are no benefits gained from Monsanto's monsters worth the cost to use it.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well people are so not up for it over here in the UK, but the Government is still trying it's hardest to convince us it's safe. I personally want nothing to do with it.

Where are you from NC?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
new Zealand, its huge here as a debate as we have a moritorium on it which expires in October, so the debate is to ban/ accept it.

The worst thing is that imported food can have it - Soy Sauce and baby food are said to contain it. So even if your own country is free you are still subjected to it.

Also America is trying to force the EC to allow it to be imported, which is really low as it goes against the wishes of the people.

top topics

join