It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greek plane conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If it was a conspiracy, there would be a goal. There does not appear to be any goal whatsoever here. They are not blaming this on terrorism, they are not making it a point to change laws and remove people's freedoms....

I cannot see a point that would make conspiring to depressurize a plane and kill over 100 people worth the time and effort.

So, in conclusion, I seriously doubt there was a conspiracy effort to depressurize an airplane in order that they would be able to do nothing new or even make one new law...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't think (yet anyway -- need more facts) that there's a conspiracy here either. But, I can think of one goal if this were terrorism -- could just be practice to see if the technique works. Probably not though, just keeping options open.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

7)coroners and early witnesses said that people had frozen solid and had burns on skin even though frozen solid.

Freezing does not necessarily preclude the presence of burns.

i think he means "why were there burns without the presaense of extreme heat" where, the cold would cause capilaries to freeze, which would make it burn (freezer burn)

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

7)coroners and early witnesses said that people had frozen solid and had burns on skin even though frozen solid.

Freezing does not necessarily preclude the presence of burns.

i think he means "why were there burns without the presaense of extreme heat" where, the cold would cause capilaries to freeze, which would make it burn (freezer burn)

Because there was extreme heat...?

From the BBC:

TV pictures showed wreckage over a wide area, with firefighters dousing flames on the bare hillside.

More to the point, it doesn't take much heat to raise the temperature enough to start the defrosting process; add to that the obvious intense heat (flames etc), and you have a more than plausible explanation for seeing burns on "frozen" victims.

Unless you meant something else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join