It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Infiltration of Alternative Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After investigating the notion of the alternative media movement being infiltrated by Governments I have uncovered several interesting and shocking facts about one group of people claiming to fight New World Order.

This is my first post on ATS and will gauge your response to find out if this investigation is worthy of inclusion on my web site and my next book.

Seeing several complaints across many web sites, forums and news groups about one group (which will be the focus of this investigation) WING TV are sticking out like a sore thumb.

By relentlessly attacking patriots and alternative media activists, labelling some of the major players as ‘Government Shrills’ they would on the surface at least, appear to be doing us a service by warning us of the underhanded techniques employed by the powers that be.

They have ‘exposed’ the following activists:
Michael Ruppert
Alex Jones
Jeff Rense
Rayellan Allen

However, if we look a little closer we soon see the dark underbelly of WING TV.

It emerges that Lisa Guilliani of WING TV contacted the FBI regarding the activities of a ‘rival’ alternative media talk show Revere Radio.
See: portland.indymedia.org...

When asked for an explanation on news groups, the response from WING TV has often been abusive and insulting.

Questions in one open email are as follows:
[
Lisa and Victor,
I have a few questions for you as this is a free country and we
allow freedom of speech.

You have been accused of being government shrills for reporting someone to the FBI - what's going on?

Your web site is clearly aimed at selling your books yet you
attack Alex Jones for exactly the same reasons - what's going on?

On a weekly basis you are 'exposing' another alternative media activist as a fraud. What's going on?

Why don't you focus on the real enemies here? Isn't everyone
fighting the new world order, not each other?

I'd like to hear your response.

Regards,
]

Many others responded and asked for an explanation from WING TV which they received as follows:

[
Ya think so? Well, your ANONYMITY is gutless.
No balls.
Harass someone else, loser.
I don't have time for cretins.
Lisa Guliani
WING TV
]

Her reply was unintentionally sent to multiple recipients instead of the originator of the questions which it was intended for.

In preparation of this article, I contacted Lisa Guliani and explained my concerns. I also offered her a chance to set the record straight. Her reply:

[
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is hysterical...LOL.

...too funny. Lame, but still, it makes me chuckle.
You have GOT to be kidding. First of all, we don't respond to "interrogation" by anaonymous individuals.
Listen, when you decide to act like an adult and engage in a grown-up communication, let us know.

I'm still laughing my ass off....

Lisa Guliani
WING TV
]

Besides the obvious spelling mistake in her email, I find this response less than professional and very offensive.

So ATS, is this worthy of further investigation?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I found her whole approach very immature childish and something I would expect from a teenagers, right down to the little lmao off's

Did you say lisa Guilliani...any relation to Rudi?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome H the C

Your investigation surely has merit.

I don't think the WING TV people are anything more than trolls trying to cash in on the NWO theme. US disinfo guys, maybe, but very amaturish ones. Lisa has a serious Coffee jag on when I've watched her. I find their whole approach kind of lame. Using your apt. as a studio seems kind of cheesy.

I'm very interested in your take on the alternative media deal though. Keep up the good work and good luck with the web site and book!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi just read your post and judging from the replies that person has sent out the are obviously either teenagers or a bunch of nutters whose favourite film is probably "anarchist cookbook" ohh we are anarchists we fight the nwo ohh aren't we soooo edgy , best not to even deal with them as there are plenty of nicer people selling the same ideas and certainly behaving more professionally.......

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Many thanks for your warm welcome and encouraging replies.

I'm very interested in your take on the alternative media deal though.

As for sites which I trust, there's a select few which I feel have the right mix. I'm sure many of you use these on a regular basis but I will list them anyway:

www.infowars.com...
www.rense.com...
www.rinf.com...
www.disinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
First of all....welcome to ATS horusthechorus. I'm sure that you will find this site to be an excellent resource for many subjects, abstract or literal, as we have here an impressive array of minds........I'll be looking forward to hearing more from you, especially regarding this subject should you choose to post more.

As for the question you have posed us here......I would have to say that the investigation is not warranted if this one circumstance is the motivating/driving factor......it is in my opinion that people can and will act uncouth. Her unprofessional demeanor is not necassarily a red flag.

Now, if you wanted to take the title of your thread a bit further, we could maybe toss a round the idea that Government has not only infiltrated some alternative media, but has on occasion created it......that would be worth every onuce of time and energy, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I found this forum and thread by accident, doing a google. And let me answer the question about whether or not Lictor & Visa, [sic] from Fang TV, are government agents.

Yes, they are. And it isn't hard to see why.

1. Victor won't even use his real name, which is Scott Makufka, so I find Visa's laughter about answering anon emails a joke, like she is.

2. All they have done is to write hit pieces on some of the best 9/11 people in the movement. That sums up their time and efforts here.

3. They, apparently both had another trial run before Fang TV. They had this online magazine named "BabelMagazine.com" which basically discussed all sorts of sexual perversions, and openly opined for more writers to write in and submit their own filth.

4. There are only about 2 outward signs of any people that have been brought up as 'MK Ultra Kids'

---A. They will be mean, spiteful, hateful, bitter people unable to operate on any other plane but that of hate, and mean-ness.

---B. They will be sexual perverts, as Lictor and Visa are.

These people haven't a single find of their own in 911 which is unique. All they have done is to rip others work without giving proper credits.

And is all they do is to cause hate, bitterness, and divisions among 9/11 people through their NEVER-ENDING attacks on other 911 people & Patriots as well.

This isn't a hard one everyone! Weigh the evidence, and then flush the turds! They don't deserve a second of your time.

cheers-
phil

www.letsroll911.org...

top topics

join