It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Lights, But Not A Big City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok, I'm putting this in this part of the forum, although I don't categorically know its a UFO. Just seems like it'll fit.

On the morning of the 14th, at approximately 00:45 GMT time, I was lying in bed, reading, with my curtains open (I like to look at the stars and the moon.) Anyway, at 00:45, out of the corner of my eye I saw what appeared to be a bright light. It was circular, pulsed maybe 3 times in about half a second, and was gone before I could look at it. It was an intense white, and here's the thing I find curious...something like that would normally leave those annoying marks on your eyes...this one didn't. After the flash, there was a low sort of rumble, sort of like distant thunder. Definitely NOT like a plane.

The light was in a East - Nor' East direction, at approximately 40 degrees elevation. For reference I live in Elton, in Cheshire, so if anyone else saw this, please tell me.

Just for the record, it was this that actually served as my catalyst to return here. It's GREAT to be back

join