It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone figure this out!!!!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
freeweb.siol.net...

Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan:
"Everybody has to cross the river".

The following rules apply:
Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's
presence
The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's
presence
The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the
Policeman is not there
Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the
raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on
the opposite side of the river.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Look at them dance!! w00tzles!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nice, I figured it out....took me about 30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
get the police and thief together on the boat. after that get the police officer back by himself. then get the police officer with a boy to the other side. after that get the police officer with the thief back. then get the father with the other boy on the boat. after dropping off that boy, get the father by himself back on the boat. then get the father and mother together on the boat and drop the mother with the two boys. thats as far i can go for now. im pretty busy preparing for next semester.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ok i manage to finish after a couple of minutes. tough but simple enough wen u look at it. pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It didn't take me too long to finish it... Towards the end I had a scuffle with having one daughter left on the original side, and in my stupidity, took WAY longer than needed to figure out to bring the cop and theif back over, send the daughter with the cop, bring the cop back over, and then bring both to the other side... lol... I'm such a cheeseball ha ha

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WOW!!!! Okay now I feel really stupid! It took me about 15 minutes to figure it out; but maybe it's just because I am really tired. I think that I would have a really hard time getting a job in Japan then, huh?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
15 minutes is nothing compared to what I just saw... I showed this to both my mother and her boyfriend... Now my mother has a good bit of smarts, but her boyfriend, however...

Let's just say it was... interesting...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinta_ilfirin
WOW!!!! Okay now I feel really stupid! It took me about 15 minutes to figure it out; but maybe it's just because I am really tired. I think that I would have a really hard time getting a job in Japan then, huh?

lol, you shouldn't feel stupid. It took me almost 30 minutes to finally figure out whole damn trick

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
about 7 min. Cool link

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks Alcor and Stiker!

I showed my brother the game and he took about 30 minutes to get it. That made me feel even better becuase he technically has a higher IQ than me. I must say it is entertaining to watch someone else want to bash there head against the wall trying to figure the thing out.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
5 minutes... first try no hints

this is similar to the one with cannibals and missionarys, or wolf and sheep ones. I usually do fairly good at these puzzles.

top topics

join