It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody got a panic room in your house?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i just watched the movie Panic room so i was wondering if any of you ATS members actually got a safe secure top of the line luxury panic room. and i dont mean yer bathroom.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I personally don't have a "panic room", but I do know several people who have "secret" rooms in their house. This is a fairly new thing and is usually seen in new homes that are built. I wouldn't really call them "panic" rooms, but secret rooms, as one of them is where the "server" is kept for the house, the other is like a craft room....but, both are tucked away behind a secret door, and no one would know they were there unless shown.

(by the way, if I had one, I wouldn't tell all my friends, or anyone)

Faeryland

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Growing up we had a gun closest.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My "Panic Room" is my bedroom with the door locked!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Growing up we had a gun closest.

Bingo.

I don't have a 'Panic Room', but any intruder will be met with a rather interesting selection of weaponary...

"Don't run, you'll just die tired"

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I live in a raised ranch and there is storage underneath the stairwell that could be eaisly converted into a panic room. But then again I am slightly claustraphobic so I would have problems if I stayed there for long

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My bedroom closet......

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We do have a trap door in our living room that leads to the basement. If we put a rug over it you'd never know it was there. We also have some panick weapons. We don't have alot of them but we do have a couple swords up on the wall my Dad sharpens frequently. I would have no problem attacking and cutting to peices anyone who forced their entry into my house. A suitable quote: "What about their legs? They don't need those.". *Grins evilly*

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My panic room roams the dark hours of the night looking for trouble. He's a tough as nails Pitbull named, "Scrappy".

top topics

join