It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AIDS Indictment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Read This:www.aidsindictment.com...

Has any one read this book? I would like some comments on it. I would like some more information on what the book touches on:

The contraversy that HIV does not lead to AIDS

Taking the medicen for HIV garenties the development of AIDS and death.

That when the AIDS Epedemic started it was not aids that killed those people but another disease that they said was AIDS

---------------------------

I Know that there are many mutation of HIV that people infected with HIV can Live out there entire life without it developing into AIDS. And I know this book was publish 5 years ago.

What I want to know is if this book is telling the truth and can still be applied to current matters.

If any one has any more information on this topic I would like to know.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm finding it hard to believe that AIDS comes from nitrate poppers. Does the author forget the tissue samples from the 1950s which tested positive? What about the cases outside of the US prior to the 1960s?

There's a lack of facts, and a tendency to begin paragraphs with "I believe..." ; neither of these are good if you're trying to build credibility; when he makes claims or statements without offering proof, it just undermines his credibility moreso. That said, it's been a long, long time since I read the book, and I've since given it away. My memory might be inaccurate.

Remember Frankie Goes To Hollywood? Holly Johnson, ex lead singer, was dx with AIDS in the early 90s. He's still alive - and has been taking a cocktail of anti-virals since then.

Regarding Magic Johnson (another more famous case) who is surviving long after dx, and has undergone intensive drug therapy:

"Nearly 90 percent of the people who take the powerful drugs within a
few months of being diagnosed HIV-positive have undetectable levels
similar to Johnson's condition, said Dr. Jeffrey Laurence, an AIDS
researcher at Cornell Medical Center and a consultant to the American
Foundation for AIDS Research.”"

There doesn't seem to be anything to support the notion that anti-AIDS are guaranteed to kill patients, although nobody would dispute that these are very strong drugs, and will have an inherent toxicity. Then again, so do heart medicines, statins, chemotherapy....

Magic Johnson

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I believe the medicine kills you, not the disease itself. Ive been infected since 1982 from a blood tranfusion at birth, i am 23 now and have never put a pill in my mouth! Im healthy, and have no symptoms. Ive seen people with AIDS die and get sick from side effects of the meds, they are toxic. I believe that i am healthy because i simply dont take them. SO YES its true.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie1
I believe the medicine kills you, not the disease itself. Ive been infected since 1982 from a blood tranfusion at birth, i am 23 now and have never put a pill in my mouth! Im healthy, and have no symptoms. Ive seen people with AIDS die and get sick from side effects of the meds, they are toxic. I believe that i am healthy because i simply dont take them. SO YES its true.

With all due respect, you can't take just one example as proof that the whole premise is correct..or indeed, incorrect.

Likewise, we can't assume that taking ATZ-type cocktails will prevent every case from worsening.

I'm not about to start disputing a personal account, but as we have no idea of your circumstances (in terms of whether you received medication as a child, what your white cell counts have been, what your viral loads have been, etc) all I can say is: I'm sorry you've been dx with such a potentially disastrous condition.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would advise you to do your research on AZT, it was made for chemothearpy, and was pulled from the shelf because of it being too toxic, it kills your bodys cells not just the the cells infected, all of them. I know this to be true from experience, viewing others who have took these awful meds. I have not taken ANY meds, not even as a child..because my mother wasnt ignorant to the fact.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I would advise you to do your research on AZT, it was made for chemothearpy, and was pulled from the shelf because of it being too toxic, it kills your bodys cells not just the the cells infected, all of them. I know this to be true from experience, viewing others who have took these awful meds. I have not taken ANY meds, not even as a child..because my mother wasnt ignorant to the fact.

With all due respect, I'd advise you to research too.

a) the point that AZT is toxic isn't in dispute; there have even been fatal reactions to the drug itself (note: these are not the same as side effects). Once again, the toxicity of this treatment isn't in question.

b) Zidovudine is has not been taken off the shelf. It's still a regular part of anti-viral therapy. Not sure where you got that.

I can sit and say "well, I've seen people take anti-viral therapy and seriously improve both their health and quality of life". I know this to be true.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Charlie please explain to me then why people were getting sick and dying of the disease when it first emerged and became public.

There were no meds at the time, not even AZT. For that matter, there wasnt even a test to determine if you had it.. how much of it you had..etc.

The whole hiv does not cause aids group seems to forget those early days.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
AIDSMYTHEXPOSED.COM

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
no one was getting "sick" , there were symptoms...swollen lymph nodes and rashes. People werent dying left and right. But they started to after AZT.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry, charlie, but what you've provided so far is just complete and utter bunk.

People were dying. Before AZT.

They were dying, charlie.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

AIDSMYTHEXPOSED.COM

charlie1, you're a new member, but it is expected that posts have a bit more content than a link. The address you provided was to a forum, which is also considered inappropriate. I have included a link to the FAQ of that forum in order to facilitate your intended point.

groups.msn.com...

Here is a link that will help you with the various functions and posting techniques at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your stay at ATS!

top topics

join