It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will be the users of ATS in the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
'The middle age of ATS readers on the rise by 50 years? 'And now, almost two out of every three of those coming up to retirement are using the web, compared with just a third in 2001' news.bbc.co.uk...

is this you? It soon will be

(of corse, the BBC link talk about trade but it most likely also apply to other sides of the net)

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Ghaele]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think this belongs in BTS but you raise an interesting point. I dont think anyone here is quite that old at this moment, though.

But if they were, i would love their input. Just think about everything they have seen during their lifetime...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, the three of us for starters (I have the most glamorous avatar), and whomever else we invite.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, after the next American Civil War and meteor strike in 2012, I wonder who will be left?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
well in the near future, I bet ATS will be overrun by government disinfo agents, Masons and other groups and individuals that will knowingly seek to twist the "Deny Ignornance" motto of ATS into a forum where real conspiratoral ideas are mocked, debunked without discussion and ridiculed by the same people who it seeks to expose.

Oh wait... it has already begun

top topics

join