It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need information on Operation Stargate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I need any information on Operation Stargate. If anyone knows anything, please respond to this post. The operation was originally known as Operation Stargazer, and employed the use of psychics and other supernaturally gifted people as a military weapon. Please let me know if you have any more info.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.scifi.com...

Just kidding.

Just do a Google search and you'll find what you're looking for.

www.google.com...

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i was watching a show on discovery a few days ago about top 10 mysteries of the world and it talked about this under ESP (#3) and it said the operation was started i think in the cold war when it was said that russians has psychic spy's so the U.S. government spent i think 20 million dollers researching ESP and thats all i can remember

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think that was one of the projects that used psychics to locate people, bodies, lost weapons and I think they do gazing into possible future to better plan. Ah and interegation work for telepaths. Few years ago actually remember seeing a show completly about it on the history channel or discovery channel. Try there?

Vorta

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This link is a fairly good place to begin looking into Operation Stargate. Essentially, the entire operation dealt with remote viewing - the ability to concentrate and observe what was happening many thousands of miles away.

A small cadre of psychics were gathered together and asked to utilise their remote viewing abilities to basically spy on the Russians. Despite some evidence that they were not just guessing, the operation fell into disarray, for a number of reasons, of which a significant one was the fact that although the group did show evidence of remote viewing abilities, they were not considered significant enough in terms of intelligence gathering potential. Operation Stargate was killed off by Clinton in 1995, although many claim that its techniques are still being utilised in government agencies today.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And why do you "need" this information so suddenly?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
buy the book encyclpidea horrifica (excuse spelling) it has a section on operation stargate and thy interview a guy that used to work with it
that should help

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have a stack of declassified documents concerning. Projects Stargate, Center Lane, Sun Streak and Grill Flame. The Stargate projects went by these names at various times. You can get them from the National Archives II in Maryland outside D.C. The CREST computers contain all the CIA declassified documents, they even provide you with the paper to run them off for free.

new topics

top topics

join