It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews don't expel jews...I need help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have a thought in my head that needs quick understaning, for I fear my logical mind is unable to give the benifit of the doubt to these Gaza settlers that are being expelled from Gaza and West Bank. Now I don't want anyone to think I'm anti-sematic, which will probably still be claimed, but anyway here is my issue...

In 1968, in the 6 day Middle East war, Isreal invaded Gaza and west bank from Jordan and Egypt and easily took control of those settlements. My first question is why? (I know the biblical reasons, that is not an excuse to bring back imperialism) Anyway, so they controlled it for a few decades, now different societies wants them to give it back, (a large % of Irealies are for the Gaza pullout) so why not be the bigger people and take a step back for the greater good of humanity. Is the greater good of humanity not in these settlers better interests?

Then I read articles about settlers defying their jewish military brothers, (the same military that gained the land for them) saying that jews don't expell jews. They have even been qouted as to calling the soldiers "Nazis" and writing their identification numbers on their arms, like that has some sort of association to this situation. I do understand about the covenant from Abraham about the the holy land etc... but I must qoute the great American writer, Ralph Waldo Emerson, who said, why do we put so much history between us and out God?

So here is my question... Why do these Jewish settlers stoop so low as to refernce Nazis and consentration camps in their efforts to stay in land that lawfully didn't belong to them until they invaded and stole it?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
For the same reason people compare Bush to Hitler. It's a trigger word, one that immediately inspires negative emotion when you hear it, especially if you're Jewish. They compare this to Nazis and concentration camps because they want their way and that is the worst situation the Jews have been in in recent history. It gets an emotional response from people and forces them to rethink their position based on this new comparison.

It's manipulation through emotion, pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So here is my question... Why do these Jewish settlers stoop so low as to refernce Nazis and consentration camps in their efforts to stay in land that lawfully didn't belong to them until they invaded and stole it?

Having read what you have mentioned and then taken into account what you ask, as quoted above, and the title of this topic, your apprently confused and having an agenda, again, as based upon your question above.

Anyhow, allow me to pose a question to you in response to your question asked above:
If what you imply is true and the Jews "invaded and stole" the land they have, barring that the West Bank and Gaza were taken and 'occupied' due to them being territory gained by war with the Arab nations, then the land that is now identified by national boundries as the nation of Israel is likewise invaded and stole, thus making the land that makes up the nation of Israel as 'occupied' territory, correct?

seekerof

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Seekerof]

new topics

join