It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be your most important message to others?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's easy:

"be honest"

What the world needs is honest people. Unfortunately, almost all of us are hypocrites to one degree or another.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
we are unperfect. we will die. will you spread hate or love to everyone before your passing?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That material things are worthless, that there is no "one" religion...simple be the best person that you can be, that all that actually matters is the energy of love, express it, feel it and give it. Meditate on it. That the energy you put out around yourself through thought and deed, is exactly what you will recieve back to yourself, that all living creatures matter...animals as much as humans...there must be balance of all things for the earth to stay healthy......

Of course no one would listen to me though.....they usually don't

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

That the energy you put out around yourself through thought and deed, is exactly what you will recieve back to yourself

Of course no one would listen to me though.....they usually don't

Somewhere there is a lesson in affirmations and whether you choose to make them negative or positive, even when they come from the cheek.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'll have to quote Bill Hicks for this one.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and around and around and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because... this is just a ride."

I really like that statment.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would simply say to the worl- JIMMY, GET YOUR FINGER OUTTA THERE!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Stop spending all our money, time, efforts on creating, buying, selling weapons that only cause death and destruction and start spending it on helping people and our planet.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Don't talk to strangers.......especially ones with government badges or candy.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's one:

Question your government, your society, your culture, and your own life. Never take things for granted, because everything is ephemeral and it's imperfect even while it lasts. But do the best you can with what you have-- the trick is not to take anything seriously unless you have room for it in your life.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nobody will die your death for you. So keep doing what your doing and tell them to kiss your a**. MOLOTOV rephrased

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Baba Booey, Baba Booey, Howard Stern's Penis, Baba Booey Baba Booey

O'reilly: We'll back with the unresolved problem segment right after these fascist messages....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
dont trust anone...............especialy the government........and if they
blame you ........deny deny deny

that and live life, get paid, and get laid

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
keep your eyes on the road and your head in the stars

&

trust only in your resourcefullness for selflessness

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Enjoy your life while here and trust in God for everything while treating others they way you want to be treated.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
the golden rule is the best thing i would pass on.

treat others as you would expect to be treated.

just THINK how many problems in the world that would solve if people actually DID that!

angie

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That Music-Seed puts out some beautiful product. and is ranked #17 on the abstract charts
babyurl.com... ............#17................

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It is not possible for anyone to compell you to do anything you choose to not do.

When the police tell you to get on the ground, you don't have to. When the they tell you to turn the camera off, you don't have to. When you are ordered to board the train, you don't have to.

However they tell you be submit...you don't have to.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i imagine my thing would go something like this

look, all of you, relax, calm down. Ok, now, there is no god, and the pope is a liar, hes also george bush in disguise. Also, the world will end in like 10 years, so get your ASS OFF THE PLANET, YOU TARDS, GO TO THE MOON OR SOMETHING, JUST GET OFF THE EARTH, which btw, you should all call terra, because it sounds cooler. And ignore oil and the middle east.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join