It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be your most important message to others?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Suppose you were given one chance to bring one topic to everyone - maybe the whole front page of the NY Times or a large time slot on FOX News at 10. You are given an opportunity to tell everyone one thing - what would it be?

Personally, I would attempt to tell others about trading in America's freedoms for security and I think it would sound a lot like this: Bush A Liar

The Founding Fathers would have never stood for what is going on and would have thrown Bush and his buddies out on their ears.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Exactly the same message you have.

But would you survive? Would you feel free afterwards or would you be willing to die if your article meant a certain untimely death? I'd risk death only if it meant i could change every mind out there.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I could tell people something it would not be so dramatic, political etc. It would simply be.......Believe in yourself and stay true to yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
'Be Excellent to Each Other'

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexus6
'Be Excellent to Each Other'

haha...that's a good one

Ted Theodore Logan........Bill Preston Esquire....and together, we are
WILD STALLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I would say something close to that.....be cool or treat each other cool or something like that....not that anything we say would make a difference. It would still be cool to have that oppurtunity

[edit on 15/8/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Anger and intolerance are the twin enemies of correct understanding." -- Mahatma Gandhi

~Peace
~

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anniejhops
If I could tell people something it would not be so dramatic, political etc. It would simply be.......Believe in yourself and stay true to yourself.

I thought also of such a thing, but came to the conclusion that would be ignored by most. You can't get most to listen to philosophies or spritual beliefs, so I figured if told of something that could be proven and make a big a big difference, it would be to save our country from greed and lies. You could reach more that way - the spritual, the religeous, the atheists, ect.. Then once something good began to happen, it would bring folks together. Then you could go further with the other things.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Shut up and play your guitar" Zappa

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Don't take everything at face value.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The world is a small place. Always stay close to family, friends and significant others.

Because I Love You (Masters Apprentices)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's because I love you
Not because we're far apart
It's because I love you
And because you're near my heart

It's because I miss you
Oh how long it seems to be
It's because I miss you
Thoughts of you come back to me

Once we walked together
From the fields up to the door
Promised love forever
I remember that day still

It's because I love you
I'll come home to you one day
It's because I love you
In my thoughts you'll always stay

Ooh
Do what you wanna do, be what you wanna be yeah

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dont eat the yellow snow.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
World toast ! - Resources gone ! - Situation unrecoverable - Republicans relocate to Moon and Mars - Dems vow to outsource planet !

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ashes and diamonds,foe and friend,

We were all equal in the end.

Two Suns in the Sunset
Pink Floyd

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Don't take anyone or anything so seriously that you cannot enjoy life. Have a few issues that you are passionate about, but be only half-zealous and leave time to other pleasurable pursuits. Service to yourself is equally as important as service to others.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would tell people to dream....literally. Every Night. Use the information you gain there to understand your reality. Then learn to control your dreams....I assure you that my message would include a how and why it's important.....

The biggest conspiracy is the omission of dreams as a physical process that needs to be maintained....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
BELEIVE HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND ALL OF WHAT YOU SEE.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is what I would say:

Everyone just needs to follow the Golden Rule and treat others like you would want to be treated, in any given situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would tell everyone to be who you are, do what you want to do, and say what you want to say. Never let fear get in the way.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have one, just one, and only one.

Life is too short to hate.
My general philosophy for life, is like this:

Love like you'll die tomorrow, and learn like you'll live forever.

It leaves very little room for hate. As it should be. So, once and for all...Hate is useless.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The world will end at 5 PM...........film at 11.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join