It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. Just a quick intro. Im new to this site (saw it mentioned on the other site I visit, dreamlandresort.com) and while still extremely skeptical of 80% of the stories posted on this site, they're interesting nonetheless and these boards are full of people who share similar interests as me.My name is Jeremy, by the way, and I am a 16 year old Junior from New Jersey.

Currently, I am looking to double major when I get to college in Korean or Arabic AND Electrical Engineering. Upon completing those 2 degrees, I want to pursue a master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Right now, I want to attend the university of maryland for undergrad studies (close to CIA, FBI, etc) then, if I do really well which im really going to try to do, I want to transfer to MIT to finish the masters (lofty goal, but if I put my mind to it, you never know). Im also thinking of doing some sort of military service (ROTC maybe?) during my 4-5 years of undergrad studies, and then earn my master's from the military while serving the active duty requirments.

After all this is complete, my goal is to become an FBI Special Agent (Never touched drugs, alcohol...no police record, etc), a CIA R&D Electrical Engineer or Clandestine Agent (Spy), or for the NSA. I will admit, the stories of cover ups and things fueled my interest in joining the government, but the more I read about the positions, the more I realize how much I want to do that, especially the CIA job.

Well, that was a long intro. I should be pretty regular around here now (just found the boards today) and hope to join in some discussions. Hope I don't step on too many toes (I love debating...im very open minded and will even debate the side of a story I don't necessarily agree with...I can also be skeptical and sarcastic, but its not meant in a mean spirited way)!

See you guys around!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome Cutwolf.

Skeptics are welcome.Without skeptics there is no debate.

Put your feet up and feel at home.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wellcome!

But just that you know 80% of all posts here are the truht..

Enjoy your stay at ATS..

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its not the message board posts that im skeptical of, its some of the news stories posted
. Some of them remind me of Weekly World News, but the other 20% seem very possible and real. No offense to you guys

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my fellow Jersey friend.

Hope you find what you are searching for here, learn alot, and of course have fun. Sounds like you have some pretty lofty goals, good luck on your path!

Make yourself at home here, just dont feed the animals.

new topics

top topics

join