It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim History Test.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
KC8

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lets take a look and see how well we remember some history over the last 35 years. I assume someone will be offended, but oh well...
Please pause a moment, reflect back. They actually happened!

Do you remember?

# 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

# 2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were
kidnapped and massacred by

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

#3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

#4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were
kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

#5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown
up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

#6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked
and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and
thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

#7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and
a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was
murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

# 8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

# 9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first
time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

#10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania
were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild
Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

# 11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were
used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers
and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US
Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the
passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

# 12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in
Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

# 13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and
murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

#14. In 2003 a commuter train in Madridwas bombed by:

a. Liz Taylor
b. Acquaman
c. GM

Nope, ..I really don't see a pattern here to justify
profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never
offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing
us, airport security screeners and maybe Mass transit (thanks to the NYCLU)
will no longer be
allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct
random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids,
airline pilots with proper identification, secret
agents who are members of the President's security
detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and
Medal of Honor recipients and former Governor Joe Foss,
but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that
the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder-headed attorneys
along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common
sense, feel doubly ashamed of themselves -- if they
have any such sense. As the writer of the award
winning story "Forrest Gump" so aptly put it, "Stupid
is as stupid does."

And guess who just bombed LONDON !!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmm, you just got that email today? I saw it weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That's it? Wow, let's make a list of how many Christian extremists have killed over the last century; then, let's list those of Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, and all those athiest bastards out there that kill in the name of existentialism. Damn those humans, damn them all to hell !!

Idiocy.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It has all been said here before, by me and others on ATS, but it is like
water on a ducks back. Most ATS posters are Anti-American and do not want to see or hear anything that might possibly justify America's war on those poor, misunderstood, muslem extremist. We are the school yard bully picking on the poor little arab countries because of our Imperalistic, Crusading, Cowboy Prez. Don't you know that it was American CIA agents that perpetrated all those terrorist attacks just so we could falsely blame Islam and start WWIII because of our thirst for black gold? Man the evil Empire America has been planning this for decades. And just think now Iran and North Korea are playing right into our demonic New World Order scheme. Damn we are good!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
That's it? Wow, let's make a list of how many Christian extremists have killed over the last century; then, let's list those of Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, and all those athiest bastards out there that kill in the name of existentialism. Damn those humans, damn them all to hell !!

Idiocy.

Luxifero

Ok, other than abortion clinic bombings i cant really think of anyone killing solely in the name of christianity(in the last century) so your argument is flawd, buddhists and the rest of them dont have terror organizations. In any case this is a an excellent thread but i think it will only serve to have liberals bury themselves deeper in their deluded belief that all religion is evil.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
im sure every major religion will have its own bad history. i saw once an article from the BNP site where police should respect muslims and take their shoes of before arresting or entering a muslims house. nothing like a terrorist getting away!
it was a long list and it did stir me up even when i dont have nothing against the NORMAL muslim person. fortunitely it was a false article and obviously biased and was propaganda to spread hate. agreeing with that email and sending it is as bad as being a terrorist. there is no solution to hatred but its not very wise to spread it either. ok terrorists kill and i shouldnt really compare but its all down to the same thing...hate

[edit on 15/8/2005 by Channy]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Actually I don't think it'd be that hard, you could do this kind of test for anything. I've seen white supremacists using the same concept to support their hatred for black people. This type of thing seems ok if it's just feeding an interest of yours. Though it's not very convincing that this is 'thee' major influence of evil and violence on the world.

I thought of one too, the USS Cole was blown up in Yemen by some young muslims probablly. I could also recall some times that America had used terrorist tactics in the Middle East as well but you don't seem to care about that...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's it? Wow, let's make a list of how many Christian extremists have killed over the last century

Idiocy.

Luxifero

Lets keep it fair, KC8's list started in 1968...so lets see your list on Christian atrocities starting in 1968. Everyone one of those examples actually happened and they all involved young Muslim males.

Whats the words I read all the time in here? Deny Ignorance.

Maximu§

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ok, other than abortion clinic bombings i cant really think of anyone killing solely in the name of christianity(in the last century)

You forget the slave trade which was perpetuated by Christian males; and you forget the KKK; and then of course you have the Oklahoma bombings; the anti-gay activists who moraly terrorize gay communities; then of course the ones who dissuade politicians from apprehending perfectly productive research unto stem cells that will progress medicine far beyond it's capabilities. Do you truely believe that sporadic physical pain is soley the valuation for assertaining one as an extremist?

so your argument is flawd, buddhists and the rest of them dont have terror organizations.

Of course they do, please don't be ignorant. My own Uncle belongs to a Sikh terrorist group in Punjab and is responsible for mulitple suicide attacks on authorities and bank robberies all in the name of an Independent Khalistan --Sikh state. Did you forget the Air Indian bombing in Canada?

Here, do read more for your own good.

www.saag.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...

And of course some incidents with Buddhists;

www.freerepublic.com...

Lets keep it fair, KC8's list started in 1968...so lets see your list on Christian atrocities starting in 1968. Everyone one of those examples actually happened and they all involved young Muslim males.

You of all people chiding me? I find that fecund, and even more under such circumstances. Do tell, did these Muslims extremists attack these said peoples and buildings for spontaneous reasons, or was it due to casuality?

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There is an additional reason why the bulk of the Christian laity accepts the modern ethos of war: their leaders have bought into it. We see evidence of both pacifism and liberal humanism influencing official Church documents on war in the twentieth century, both Protestant and Catholic. A typical example is the World Council of Churches’ 1958 document “Christians and the Prevention of War in the Atomic Age.” The WCC rejects war as a potential good and renounces all war as incompatible with Christianity. Nevertheless, a particular war may be a “necessary evil”—necessary either to protect some good or, best of all, to banish war altogether. But such a “necessary” war will not be a “just” war. When we say that we will allow an evil deed (such as fighting a war) in order to end a greater evil (such as the murderous policies of a tyrannical government), the former is not transformed into an act of justice. It is certainly a permissible act, but it is not a just one. On this view, then, there can be no “just” wars.

This is a good read as to the Church's outlook on Nuke War and "Just War".

Good Wars

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You forget the slave trade which was perpetuated by Christian males;

You mean the African slaves that we bought from the MUSLEM slave traders in Africa?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a) If you have three hostages and you cut off the heads of two of them, how many hostages do you have left?

b) If you are a suicide bomber and you blow yourself up on a bus with 50 innocent women and children, how many people will go to heaven? (hint: this might be a tricky question)

c) If you and your 3 fellow insurgents armed with AK-47 rifles attack a U.S. M1A1 tank, how many people will end up spending eternity with 72 virgins?

Answers:
a) 1 3-2=1 easy math
b) 50 the bomber goes to hell
c) 0 (zero) the 72 virgins story is just BS that people too cowardly to do it themselves tell younger and dumber people to get them to do their dirty work for them. Hint: if paradise is so great and a sure thing, why are they asking you to do it instead of going for it themselves?

[edit on 8/15/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
lets try to be a little bit more fair to the general muslim population and add the word "extremist" or "radical" to muslims because not everyone of them is a terrorist...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Channy
lets try to be a little bit more fair to the general muslim population and add the word "extremist" or "radical" to muslims because not everyone of them is a terrorist...

There, I edited the title just a bit to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You mean the African slaves that we bought from the MUSLEM slave traders in Africa?

Does this somehow justify thier use of slaves; or better yet, let's put something into perspective on the current slave trade in third world countries. 200 years ago slave traders realized that feeding thier workers would progress productive work standards and thus propogate greater earnings; a healthy slave means a healthy work force. Now, what is the difference between Nike and these slave traders; one fed, whilst the others pays enough so the worker can feed himself, and nothing more. Things have changed so much, have they not?

Chide Islam all you may, but it's ignorance that dissuades us from the realization that humanoloy is indeed pliable to any ethos which furthers his egoistic needs and biological disposition for self-perservation. Islam does not encite hate, as it does reinforce hatred already predispostioned within the frame work of man himself. I would like members of this forum to provide the murder rate in Chicago, and do tell me how many of those men/women are Christians, and then tell me if these murders were elicited through Christian ethos or simply through variables of circumstance, neurology, and economic whims. The complexities of man and soceity are to distant to categorize under such haste.

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oooo, "who's worse" thread based on a chain mail.... a new low for this forum, but let me butt in and dwarf your body counts so far:

200,000 people slaughtered in Bosnia by christians at the end of 20th century in the middle of christian Europe, favorable method of christian "warriors" being: slit a throat with a knife.
Thousands tortured in concentration camps, dozens of mass graves, hundreds of women raped in rape camps, tens of thousands of refugees, a country completely destroyed and memories of 3 years of hell for those who survived the genocide.

On a side note, I noticed an interesting thing about these body count threads: people often forget Stalin and his reign of terror....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Chide Islam all you may,

My chiding is not of Islam, but of someone trying to claim Christians somehow invented slavery, suffering, etc. It is just as ignorant to claim this as it is to claim Muslims invented them.

Its also misleading to use examples from 500 years ago to justify acts today no matter who you are using. Human sacrifice was still common in some society's and life in general was MUCH more brutal than now.

In your Nike example which is worse the company doing the exploiting or the countries allowing their people to be exploited?

Everything is not black and white

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Oooo, "who's worse" thread based on a chain mail.... a new low for this forum, but let me butt in and dwarf your body counts so far:

Whats even worse its a OLD chain mail, someone needs to clear out their E-mail more often.....LOL

I just LOVE posts that basically say I hate all (fill in the blank) because they are all murdering raping bigots.......LOL

Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, etc........all are just people.

You will find nut jobs in every bunch

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

My chiding is not of Islam, but of someone trying to claim Christians somehow invented slavery, suffering, etc. It is just as ignorent to claim this as it is to claim Muslems invented them.

As is ignorant for those who believe the advent of terrorism spawned from Islamic ethos, is it not? You were haste in dealing a strike against my statements yet never used the logic you expound now on the initial post which is obviously fostered in a blatantly autodidactic ignorance.

Its also misleading to use examples from 500 years ago to justify acts today no matter who you are using. Human sacrifice was still common in some society's and life in general was MUCH more brutal than now.

No, it was not more brutal; soceity as such was accustomed to such brutality conventionaly; it was a normative experience in life. No society from the past has felt the ravages of 2 world wars, nuclear bombs, and other such arsenal. We have learned how to strike our enemies with the same brutality, however, fostered through legatity and moral justification.

In your Nike example which is worse the company doing the exploiting or the countries allowing their people to be exploited?

Principly, both are wrong; however, one initialy resides in a country who lauds the contrary exploitation, whilst the other, poorer much and much less 'civilized' society requires foriegn investment to abbete it's own economy which is nowhere near that of Americas.

Luxifero --formerly known as ZeroDeep; so people don't miss me !

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You were haste in dealing a strike against my statements yet never used the logic you expound now on the initial post which is obviously fostered in a blatantly autodidactic ignorance.

I am not real sure what "autodidactic" means, but if you are asking if I think the first post was Ignorant then the answer is.......yes.

How is your blaming of everything on Christianity any better? All you have done is place yourself in the same level as the original poster. Almost EVERY country was involved in the slave trade at that time, but you chose only to fret over the slave once a "Christian" bought it. Was he any LESS a slave before he was sold?

Luxifero --formerly known as ZeroDeep; so people don't miss me !

where you been?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join