It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has made me so MAD!!! AHHHHH!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok, so since I live in the UK most TV programmes I watch are mainly American and they are usually shown a few months after they are broadcast in America which means it is really hard to watch a show without seeing spoliers somewhere about the show.

So Lost has just started in the UK this week and I have heard that it is a good show so I thought right I'm going to watch this show and try and not read any spoilers anywhere and for once not know any twists or plots. Now spoliers are being put everywhere in newspapers, magazines and even the channel 4 website and for three weeks I have gone without seeing any at all even not talking to my friends about it because they know the spoilers. I thought I was doing well until I just watched My Wife And Kids the TV show and they are on an island and then all of a sudden one of them says "So what happens in Lost?" and then the other person says all of the main points of whats going to happen! I can't believe it, for crying out loud can't I watch anything without knowing whats going tp happen?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
By some crazy glue and put it in the spoiler family members lip gloss!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Machine
By some crazy glue and put it in the spoiler family members lip gloss!

That'd do the trick
. I can't stand people who give out spoilers. I have this...friend/friend OF a friend (If that made sense). He's like 15, but we grew up in the same neighborhood and stuff, so we still stay in contact. He's pretty cool, but he's kinda like a little kid in the way that he just HAS to spoil stuff for you in that "I know something you don't know" way. He was telling me about the Harry Potter book, and I told him I haven't read the whole thing yet, so don't spoil it. He must have asked me a million more times that night if I'm sure I don't want to know. I could see him fidgeting around in his seat cause he was so anxious to tell me haha. Luckily, he hasn't.

join