It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
its beeen rumored that the USAF will declassify some of the black projects but my question is then? They said there will be 6 of them anyone have an idea which these 6 could be?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Who is "they" ?

Some guy who is friends with a former president of Lockheed Martin was on a History Channel show about former black projects. He said that his friend told him there were 16 black projects (this was probably in the 1990's) and that 12 of them were unmanned. He also said that these projects were 50 years ahead of anything else.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by NWguy83]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"He also said that these projects were 50 years ahead of anything else. "

Well he's not going to say they were expensive failures, is he? Even if they were, they can still be expensive failures that were 50 years ahead...D-21 anyone?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wembley
Well he's not going to say they were expensive failures, is he? Even if they were, they can still be expensive failures that were 50 years ahead...

Very true.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wembley

"He also said that these projects were 50 years ahead of anything else. "

Well he's not going to say they were expensive failures, is he? Even if they were, they can still be expensive failures that were 50 years ahead...D-21 anyone?

If they were expensive failures, his friend probably wouldn't be bragging about them either...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was talking to 'them' about a week ago and this friend of my cousin's wife's sister's high school gym teacher's daughter's drivers ed teacher knows a fellow that once cleaned the floors at skunk works....anyway he said that....what was I saying...ah screw it I forgot what I was even going to share with you guys.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, apparently the Bush administration probably will not declassify much in the way of projects. So we will have to wait until the next administration rolls in.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorance is a plenty
Well, apparently the Bush administration probably will not declassify much in the way of projects. So we will have to wait until the next administration rolls in.

I don't even know if it has to do with the president! Remember, we are still at war. They probably won't bring anything out while the US is heavly engaged in the War on Terror. It will probably be a while before they pull the curtian back and show us what they are up to. Also, the Pentagon is working on a new Doctrin called Transformation. The shift in doctrin will probably launch a new wave of black projects, as the military works to adapt to the new ways of thinking and fighting.

Tim

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorance is a plenty

Oh good heavens man, do you really think releasing black projects has anything to do with political parties. The president (republican/democrat) really doesn't know what the projects even ARE! This is how the black projects stay funded and stay black...no oversight by the president or his cronies. The chief is simply told this or that needs funding and ..voila...its funded.

top topics

join