It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never forgive Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
all the countries which had wars against China failed in the 100years.
including the US.today is a particular day.NFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
china's military and soilders

[edit on 15-8-2005 by jadechina]

[edit on 8-15-2005 by Springer]

[edited all caps in title - nygdan]

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Having a few problems?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah.. looks like he is!!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
if i remember correctly, China pretty much failed to defeat the U.S. in the Korean Peninsula. even wen the American troops were outnumbered big time.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok never mind let's us analyse what CCP is implying by telling us that all attacks on China failed/will fail? What's the purpose of propaganding this to us?

I'm beginning to feel that China is the most serious threat to world peace, threatening to invade Japan, nuke US and of course bullying Taiwan, the Republic of China. And her forces are still growing stronger and stronger. We cannot allow a strong military to be placed under such a dangerous leadership.

Oh BTW, not yet done is not equal to cannot be done. Who is right to say People Republic Of China cannot fall?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

all the countries which had wars against China failed in the 100years.

Well, let's see. In 1211, the Monguls, under Ghengis Khan, defeated the Chinese Ruzhen and conquered their territory in Northern China, which included Beijing.

In the Opium Wars of 1839-1842, China suffered a series of defeats at the hands of the British, finally capitulating and signing the Treaty of Nanking. This defeat alone has been called "the most humiliating defeat China ever suffered" (Reference).

On September 18 1931 the Japanese invaded and annexed Manchuria, establishing the Japanese-friendly puppet-state of Manchukuo (Reference).

On July 7 1937 at the Battle of Lugou Bridge, Japanese troops invaded China, occupied Manchuria, conquered Shanghai, Nanjing and Northern Shanxi, as well as brutally slaughtering an estimated 300 000 people in the Nanjing Massacre. The Japanese managed to conquer large portions of mainland China, a feat made easier by the fact that the Chinese were "unprepared for war and had little military industrial strength, few mechanized divisions, and virtually no armor support" (Reference). Finally, the Chinese managed to halt the Japanese advance, through a combination of "scorched Earth" tactics, Japanese mistakes (such as not backing either the Kuomintang or the Communist Party of China) and the introduction of the United States into the Pacific arena.

China is a proud and mighty nation, but claiming that every country which has gone to war with China has failed is quite simply a fallacious statement. I suggest you do more research before posting what was clearly intended to be a factual, rather than an opinioned, point of view.

[edit on 15/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
oh, what now... are you a agent of the CCP too JadeChina? and i can't see your last two pics... i can only see the mag. and the flag.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i am not an agent and not CCP.
today is 15/8/05,do you remember 15/8/1945.
60years!we chinese all remember that day!
and we will not forgive Japesese.
though troops of US and some eastern countries had invaded china.
we all forgive them.
i will not forgive JAP.i cannt tell you the reasons in english,thats very complaicated
i want to know your attitude toward jap

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
jadechina-

I am Australian. I am well aware of the atrocities that elements of the Japanese army committed during World War 2. My nation suffered as yours did. I am also aware of the significance of this date. In Australia, we also honour own fallen and give thanks to the mighty efforts of our brave soldiers who were instrumental in defeating the Japanese.

However, you started this thread not to discuss Victory in the Pacific, or Japanese actions during World War 2, but to claim that China had never been defeated in warfare, which is simply not true. Now you want to know our attitudes towards the Japanese? What do you want to hear? That we haven't forgiven them for what they did to us during WW2? That we hate them. I'm sorry, but you won't hear that from me. Yes, many Japanese soldiers committed barbaric and savage acts of cruelty during WW2. My people were witness to this firsthand, as yours were. But most of the Japanese alive today had nothing to do with those atrocities. Of course we will never forget what happened, but we have forgiven.

But now that I have answered your question (which I was not required to do, given your steering of this thread away from its original focus), let me ask you: why do you want to know our attitudes towards the Japanese? You seem to have made up your mind - why do you care what we think? Finally, if you actually read my previous post, I think you'll agree that China has been defeated in warfare in the past, which was the original argument you made.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
sorry for changing the topics ~what i want to tell you is that few countries could win the war against china.of course i means new china after the Ching dynasty.I am proud of this but we are all shame of this!
today is a particular day.and japeses is still breaking chinese' heart even asia's ,especialy its attitude toward the war.chinese people contributed too much to the WW2. 350,000,000died between 1937 to 1945.
never forgive JAP

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
wat the heck? u chang the topic thread to cant forgive Japan now? i guess u cant forgive the new generation of Japanese youngsters while the old Japanese are dying off. i guess ya Chinese will never forgive. ever.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey not all chinese...only mainland chinese who are under CCP rule. CCP hav been sowing hatred and animonsity in the minds of the chinese, which is indeed, very sad...for a society supposed to be civilised.

Are you trying to talk nonsense so as to get more ATS points? Nice try

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I remember reading in the paper about 6 months back, Japan was making public apologies. The only details I remember was Japan apoligizing for biological warfare and sex slavery against China, perhaps that is related.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Cattlest]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i am not optimistic about the japaese youngsters' attitude towards the history.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
to NotheRaGe:
i am not good at english so you may take my words as nonsenses but actually i want to tell you i can not express my viewpoints correctly.
get points?joke~even i dont kown what the use of the points is.
i am disapointed ur satirize.

ccp doesnt lead taiwan,but remember taiwan is ours!
china is never afraid of wars.of course,solve this peacefully is best
sorry again for changing the topic again

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yeah ~if possible ,i can give all my points to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jadechina,

I judge the Japanese people by their actions, statements, deeds, and culture as it exists today.

I find them to be:

1. Ethical
2. Hard working
3. Family oriented
4. Ingenious
5. Reserved
6. Democratic
7. Committed to peace

I sometimes also find them to be proud and arrogant, which is obviously the source of friction between China and Japan. However, in the grand sceme of world diplomacy, economics, and global culture, the Japanese are undeniably one of the world's greatest nations.

The people of China must learn to forgive and move on. Hate will consume you from within, and destroy you. Focus your anger in other more productive directions. Only then, grasshopper, will you experience true happiness.

Remember this ancient Chinese proverb: "If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow".

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Pyros]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, I'm not to sure what exactly the topic is here, anyways.

Please refrain from using the term "JAP" as it is a rude discriminatory word, it's like calling a black person the "N" word.

Really though, forgive and forget, thats all you can do, and China really would have no chance in a war against the US or any of its allies, we'd have you all glowing in the dark before any of your missiles could hit.

NOTE: I so not support the United States of America, I however do not deny certain truths about its strength.

[edit on 8/15/2005 by iori_komei]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join