It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCP Official Claims Sino-Japanese War Possible by Year’s End

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Respect to the chinese guy!
No offense to anyone but most of you are missing the point. Mainly the 1's who diverted towards somesort of fantsy about US v China and who's got the biggest bombs.

Basically, in my eyes all these things are already set in motion and are known about by the "Elite" or whichever name u wanna use. People don't understand that War = Money if the cards are played right. So, u goto war, after years of damage and destruction the impoverished countires then owe huge amounts of money to the superpowers such as China and the Western order which is then heaped with the interest and boom they make more megabucks to go towards that New world order they were saving up for.

So, my point is that all wars are decided. Although many complex issues may appear to be occuring in fact it is quite incredibly simple. it's just thats it hard to comprehend that the powers that be can be so recklace with human life.

Not to say that there has been no just wars, because there has, only in times where there is simply the choice between death or war is it acceptable to me.

Thanks for readin.
Good post

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wars are never decided by some elite except indirectly where in the past where say the aristicratic body for an example makes so many stupid military and economic desicions that it leads ot disaster on the battlefield.

Industrial capacity, determination, skill and flexibility of the officer corp, population size, and the ability to fund and maintain a prolonged war effort, logistics, and a cohesiveness of between the General Staff and the Civilian Body and the cohesiveness of the command structure are all factors that determine the outcome of a war, never is there a pan secret world wide system that determines this or else all of the achievements in human history and the struggle of the revolutionary proleteriate will be useless and in vain.

I just cannot accept that.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"JAPAN TODAY

Japan, China to cooperate on 4G cell phones
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 07:15 JST

TOKYO — The Japanese and Chinese governments have finalized plans to cooperate in developing technology for fourth-generation cell phones, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported Wednesday.

The report said Japanese and Chinese government representatives will meet in Tokyo on Friday and are expected to sign an agreement to cooperate in research and development of 4G cell phones, which are expected to come into practical use around 2010.

Related link: www.japantoday.com..."

Does this look like 2 countries about to go to war with each other?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Remember that of all nations China has the largest cohesive population on earth. They also have the largest (numerically) standing defence force. Unlike the western powers, they are not heavily involved in foreign conflicts. True, they may not have the best quality weapons or even training but they live by a very old communist maxim "there is a certain quality in quantity".
They could undoubtably afford to lose more personnel than almost any nation and they would not suffer from wide and often biases TV news coverage. So they would not be affected by public opinion and could therefore sustain their fight much longer that most western nations. Nuclear war or not the next world conflict will be won by whoever can last the longest and at the moment you'd have to go an each way bet on China.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Let me use an example here.

The jews and variouse world bankers namely Rothschild and Rockefeller all put money into WW1 and WW2 in order to secure the state of Israel.

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild boasted:

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

The idea of a central bank is to so enslave the people of the country to a debt money system that you continue to collect taxes continuously which just covers the interest. The duped people of the United States are paying about $300 billion dollars per year to the IRS which is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve. By the way, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank with 8 private members. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a member, which is owned by the Rockefellers.

One of the greatest coverups in history was the Killing of the President. If you believe the Mafia did it, then I have ocean front land in Kansas for you to buy. President Kennedy was murdered over money, $4 billion dollars worth. You see, he had printed $4 billion worth of non-interest bearing money, which meant he began to chop at the profits of the vultures. Interest free money means the national debt is eliminated and the power of the international banking element is broken. So to prevent Kennedy from abolishing the illegal Fed, he was assassinated. Coincidence? As soon as the traitor Johnson was in office, he recalled all the debt free notes and continued our country in the same path of ruin. There, the mystery of the killing is over. Just follow the trail of the money.

Bankers of the USA and England, in fact, a banker named Bernard Baruch was President Roosevelt's personal advisor during World War 2. Baruch made $200 million dollars as a result of World War 2. During WW2 the Rockefellers were selling oil to the Germans from their Standard Oil concern in Argentina.

It goes on and on. It's all about money. And no matter what side there on they collaborate to make more megabucks after a war.

Middle Kingdom, I said earlier, dont get me wrong justified wars have been faught but the majority i a big lie.
Maybe not so much with China as they are a little more independent as the others and are not part of then g8 which is suprising considering a 1/6th of all humans live there.

Look forward to your reply

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While its true there are many strange things in the world, but however you can't pin most of them on a secret society/conspiracy the purpose of a national bank has always been to improve the financial situation of the economy, the reason why America is losing so much money is not becuase of some sort of debt system but because America is losing billions of dollars in trade, military expenditures and corruption.

Also the very nature of specialized tax systems as explained beautifully by Asimov makes it so that it's encredibly difficult to maintain a tax system and still hope to get much money out of it.

Each time a country fights a war you'ld be AMAZED at how expensive they are, wars is pretty much the single most important factor in determining your national debt.

In a book i maied writen by David Kaiser: "Politics and War: European Conflict from Philip II to Hitler" is an excellent explaination of how aristocracies had for centuries tried and generally failed to increase their authority by using warfare as the method until say Louis the Sun King how became the first with flexible goals succeeded in increasing HIS authority leading to the Napoleonic Era where Napoleon created titles for his various Officers to increase the authority of france in foreign lands and to increase the loyalty of his men.

And it continues on to the first world war where at the end in stead of increaseing the authority of the Monarchies and the Liberal Democracies it DESTROYED IT! In the former and severaly weakened it in the latter, why?

D. Kaiser writes that in every single war from Phillip to Hitler wars while fought with territorial, empiral, and national goals in mind costed so much money and govenrments time and again had to resort to so many unproductive and unpopular methods of raising cash to pay the soldiers that most wars were pretty much a stalemate, wars were beyond the scope of post/inter-renisaince Kings and Queens with the slight exception of England but even then its only because they're actual involvement consisted in the most part of using "fringe tactics" fighting th war in the way most garenteed of generating a profit.

France under Louis did surprisingly well in its wars but only by remaining flexible and giving a little to get a little so to speak, but he still had to do his best to wringle as much money as he could to pay for his wars. The Napoleonic Era is an excellent example the wars that France were fighting (while in some cases for survival) were costing so much that when time ame to liberate Europe France stole whatever it could get its hands on to pay for the war effort and further wars were needed in each case to balance the books. Napoleon's wars were soon very much about just simply paying his troops as they were about his grandoise ambitions.

Prior to the first world war everything was good, plenty of countries were making money from invisible investments in other countries, the books were balanced and arms expenditures while high were balanceable.

Then came 1914... and the first world war has long since been a stunning example of what wars can cost. Millions of lives, billions of dollars, the financial credibility of the belligerent powers, and finally the authority of the Monarchies and the spine of the liberal democracies.

The results of the war were that the Kaiser of Germany was toplles, the Czar's were executed and a Democractic Dictatorship of the Proleteriate declared, the Japanese government thorugh its own financial problems a few years later would lead to a militeristic government rising to power, the italian's while whether the victors or the vanquished faced serious political problems that threatened the very foundation of Italy, the French and British governments found that they're people were tired of war and very quickly governments would change hands and eventually would have no spine in which to oppose the Facsists a generation later. And finally the war had costed so much money that in the end almost every nation whether or not they actively participated were affected by it, and soon many nations were ripe for the Revolution, but most failed though to many factors (I'ld like to say it was all Russia's fault but its not fair to point fingers when so much time has past).

That is to my mind a better explaination to the political, and social-economic events detemrine the rise and fall of empires then simply fat balding rich capitalist pigs sitting in a room smoking cigars playing a geopolitical game of Risk.

But if its true then isn't that a better reason why the Workers and Peasents should unite and overthrow the capitalist oppressors?

Also whats wrong with the state of Israel? About 6 million jews died at the hands of the Nazi's they deserve a land of their own and can protect them.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by The Middle Kingdom]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
u made some good points there but I c things slightly differently.

I just wrote like 1000's a words and my browser just died.

www.davidicke.com...

I suggest you check out this link as supporting evidence for my theory that most war is predecided. The article explains how Hitler was infact part of this Jewish power house and that the whole thing was orchestrated to put NWO actions into place such as the U.N and secure there "homeland." Not to mention the fact that all the money loaned after the wars came from the Rothschild dynasty and the amount of money made on interest would have been astronomical. Even the british royal family (actually Germans) poured money into Hitler and his rise to power. there is no end to the unbelievable alliances that have contributed to the deceptions.

I do not imply that the nations benefit themselves or there people. that would be absurd. I'm talking about the various bloodlines that run the world, like rothschild benefiting and using people in positions of power all over the world and in every government to lie, discieve and create havoc and carry out there master plan, whatever that may be.

Seen as you were talking about Napolean. Did you know that Rothschild made out that we'd lost the war in Britain resulting in everyone selling there shares while Rothschild and other families made mega bucks.

As my name suggest, when good fails, it is because evil cheats, lies and decieves!

god knows what they have in store for us my friend!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The minute I saw the words "reptilian blood lines" I doubted the validity of the site, also what the site auther fails to give are the names of these scientists who've been labled anti-semetic and what exactly their reserch was, where are his sources? Where did this whole reptile thing was? Is there even one single credible source about these repilians?

Then there's this whole bloodline thing, the whateverchild's to my esitmation are made up to look like kings etc, yet apparently Hitler and Stalin were them? PUH-LEEZ Hitler's father was a customs officer, wow what aristocratic nobility *rolls eyes* Stalin was born of a peasent family and grew up in revolutionary conditions, the Revolution was in no way a farce it was a revolution to overthrow the corrupt Czars and led to the establishment of the dictatorship of the proleteriat under Lenin and Trotsky, and then Stalin afterwards through one of Trotsky's mistakes.

And so I refuse to believe that there are any world wide conspiracies in this matter, think about it, if they controlled everything wouldn't it be better if they allowed nations like Germany or the Soviet Union take control of the world and control it from behind the scenes?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's true that he does not backup alot of things. Which is why i don't belive in Reptilians, although possible, i'm not convinced. However knowledge is only perception and this is simply a different perception from others.

"Then there's this whole bloodline thing, the whateverchild's to my esitmation are made up to look like kings..."

The whateverchild's happen to be at the head of the worlds banks and the money supply. Which is a fact, check it for yourself from whatever source you'd trust.

"if they controlled everything wouldn't it be better if they allowed nations like Germany or the Soviet Union take control of the world and control it from behind the scenes?"

What do you think was going on in nazi germany and even now with the US. The world is being controlled from behind the scenes. Orders come from above Bush and Hitler as you probably know.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
to let you know I'm taking my time formulating a responce.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join