It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FABLE for XBOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Is Fable a good game? (Understatement of the century)
What I mean is, Is buying an XBOX JUST for Fable worth it?
(I bought a Gamecube JUST for REsident Evil 4:ham

Also, what can you do in the game? (not storyline-wise)
I heard that you can do ANYTHING imaginable. This seems a bit far-fetched to me...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well you can't fly or stuff so not anything....

But it is fun, go good, bad, moderate, whatever. Or be like me waste several weeks doing every mission, getting every item, maxing every skill/spell, and then end up deleting the wrong profile and losing it all.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have finished this game atleast 4 times and everytime it never gets boring, the graphics, the freedom, the way your character looks depending on his actions, the way he ages, he starts at about 10 years then as you play the game u never realize now that he is 65 years old and has left a great legacy behind him involving killing a kraken or fighting werewolves or as they are known in the game 'Balverines', or leave behind a history of destruction and dread, where people run away at the very sight of you, you grow horns, u taint the very ground you walk on, this game is a masterpiece!

I showed my friend what my character looked like and how he got to where he was now, but it didn't really appeal to him, but those who have seen the game and have not played it don't know what they are missing, if you have an XBOX you must buy this game.

join