It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The MIB's Be Part Of The NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Could The Men In Black be part of the NWO?The reason I am asking this question is because there have been sightings of them in other countries...not just the U.S.A.
So...its a government orginizition through out many places of the world..Tell me thats not New World Order.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't hear as many stories about them anymore in recent times. Maybe the movies had something to do with that.

I'd say yes, they're involved, whether they're part of the gov, or the 'alien' prog.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishapscott
I don't hear as many stories about them anymore in recent times. Maybe the movies had something to do with that.

I'd say yes, they're involved, whether they're part of the gov, or the 'alien' prog.

Yes...my theory is that they are brain washed greys working for the NWO. It may sound stupid to some of you but thats what I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't really think that the MIBs ever existed; the evidence towards it is shallow, and even then it is usually not very credible.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If there is such thing as men in black, then they would definetly be part of the nwo. I believe aliens will and do contibute a large part to the deception and controll of the entire world.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
which is potentially the more likely scenario...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
mib is nothing more then the mj12, me think.

xn

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This site says that the MIBs are a type of alien. I don't think the real MIBs are like the ones in the movie. How would the MIB know that the people were talking about what they've seen? Maybe the NSA tells them, since they're monitoring communications. If that's true then the MIBs would be a part of the shadow govt, not the NWO. The NWO is controlled by the OA. They believe in the opposite of the shadow govt. Since the shadow govt and the MJ12(which is part of the shadow govt) want aliens to be kept a secret, I'd say if the MIB weren't aliens, then they'd be an agency or something within the shadow govt. Maybe they're hybrids that help the shadow govt keep it a secret.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The men in Black are just a bunch of NWO/Alien coverup people to scare you ;P

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is information 'channelled' about the men in black which was posted at www.cassiopaea.com

I think it is true but cannot verify.

Q: (L) Who or what are the individuals called "Men in Black"?
A: Lizard projections.
Q: (T) Does that mean that they are just projecting an image of a being?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) The MIBS are not real, then, in our physical terms?
A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like.
Q: (L) We like. Please describe this.
A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an
electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding
channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be
sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
Q: (L) Information in the event that has to be balanced or taken into consideration as to importance so that the program runs correctly. Is this the correct
interpretation of triage as you have used it?
A: Sort of. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter, 2. Energy, 3. Perception of reality. That is it folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Thank you neo for that information. You have brought up some interesting points. As you said, about them coming from other demsions. Thats is another reason I think they may be aliens. I dont really believe in aliens any more. Not after ive seen all the "aliens from other demsions around here. So, I do think aliens are from other demsions, they are not real.

Another posibility for aliens and the MIB could be electromagnetic hot spots that make people halucinate. The hot spots have reported to make people see anumber of things such as ghosts, aliens, MIB, and others.

I think the MIB are one of those two.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Or they could be exactly like they are in the film. They would make sure there were very few deviations so that way if anyone begins to suspect their actions, that person would just be blamed as to having watched the film too many times.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The MIBs are Majestic 12. The organisation charged with dealing with Alien liasons. I really don't think I believe in all this lizard stuff but there's strong evidence for MJ12.

If your following the Burisch events, there is much news on what MJ12 has been up to in recent times.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humpy
Or they could be exactly like they are in the film.

oooooooh, I hate that f***ing movie. Everyone I try to talk to about the MIB, thinks im some crazy guy that watches far too many movies. I've been doing research on them for almost a year (give or take a few months), and I can tell you, from the majority of MIB sightings I have read, none look, act or anything like the MIB portrayed in the movie.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by theshadowknows]

new topics

top topics

join