It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scole Event (experiments that supposedly proved the Afterlife)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
From the Viktor Zammit's site:

For the open-minded skeptic, the evidence collected over a period of more than four years and with more than 500 sittings by the Scole experimenters and the afterlife team is absolute, definitive and irrefutable. Many regard them as the greatest recent afterlife experiments in the world.

Scole is a village in Norfolk, England. Using it as a base, mediums Robin and Sandra Foy and Alan and Diana Bennett and other experimenters produced brilliant evidence of the afterlife in England, the U.S. Ireland and in Spain. Their results are being repeated by other groups around the world and will convince even the toughest open-minded skeptic.

How the phenomena was authenticated

Senior scientists and investigators who participated in the Scole experiments included Professors David Fontana, Professor Arthur Ellison and Montague Keen. Of course, over the four years there were many others who attended as senior scientists and guests in the actual experiments: Dr Hans Schaer a lawyer, Dr Ernst Senkowski, Piers Eggett, Keith Mcquin Roberts, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Professor Ivor Grattan-Guiness, ¾ all with scientific or other relevant background and a host of other highly credible witnesses who have had years of experience in dealing with the paranormal.

Here is more on the event: click

Does anybody know more about it? Has this thing been debunked? Do you think it's a hoax? I couldn't find any mention of these experiments on ATS forums.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I read the book by Grant and Jane Soloman about The Scole Experiements and have to say I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I think the sheer volume of phenomona, the controls and protocols inplace and the impeachable credentials of some of the scientists etc who attended make it highly likely that some kind of paranatural events were certainly being induced at the time. Saying that I do have my doubts, especially in light of the of the entities proclaiming they were shutting down the experiment when on the verge of definitive proof being produced, because of some interdimensional nasties interference. It all starts to sound like a bad Hollywood movie. Could there be a trickster element in all this. 50/50 on this one.

new topics

join