It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke: Why Cindy Sheehan is Right!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Quit ducking the issue here, Ed.

You can make all the excuses you want, but until you say that CarSeller's vote was wrong, you will continue to be a hypocrite.

In WHOSE eyes? I am not ducking crap. He voted as he saw fit. Its not the way I would have voted.

Are you blind?

You want me to say he was wrong for voting for the man? Is that what you want? Well you are not going to get it , just as I would not say you were wrong in voting for Scary. Its YOUR vote and I dont agree with it.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

In WHOSE eyes? I am not ducking crap. He voted as he saw fit.

Until you say that CarSeller's vote was wrong, you will continue to be a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

In WHOSE eyes? I am not ducking crap. He voted as he saw fit.

Until you say that CarSeller's vote was wrong, you will continue to be a hypocrite.

zzzzzzzzzz

Until you say that Christianity is under assault in this nation, you can join me then.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

zzzzzzzzzz

Until you say that Christianity is under assault in this nation, you can join me then.

Stop deflecting the issue, Ed

You still have yet to explain to me why it's OKAY for CarSeller, your idealogical contemporary here, to DIRECTLY support David Duke by voting for him. But, it's WRONG in your eyes for that same David Duke to INDIRECTLY support the Anti-War movement by writing an OP/ED.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You still have yet to explain to me why it's OKAY for CarSeller, your idealogical contemporary here

He is? hmmm well he must have a partially good head on his shoulders then.

, to DIRECTLY support David Duke by voting for him.

UH Its HIS vote?????

Originally posted by brimstone735 But, it's WRONG in your eyes for that same David Duke to INDIRECTLY support the Anti-War movement by writing an OP/ED.

It in my eyes shows David Duke as I always suspected he was....a Loser.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Once again, you've deflected the issue, proving to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're indeed a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Once again, you've deflected the issue, proving to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're indeed a hypocrite.

Ah so you have never made a boo boo oh wise one? I will not tell the man he made the worng vote, it was his to make.

It was just a different one than I would have made, just not sure if I would have voted...

See I remember that one well, when he ran in Louisiana and many that I knew were going to vote for him becuase he was the better of the 2, which was THEIR right to do so...I remember the bumper stickers.....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. I voted for a ex-klansman, just like thousands of people in West Virginia do every 6 years.

To understand why I did this, you would have to know Louisiana politics. Louisiana has an open primary, which screws alot of things up. An open primary allows numerous candidates from all parties and even multiple candidates from the same party to run. The top two vote-getters then run for election in another race.

It is very easy to criticize when you don't know the facts. Duke lost but Edwin Edwards is now in jail for his actions while he was governor. Call it a "no win" situation, but I did what I thought was right at the time.

David Duke is in the same categorey as Jessie Jackson, they both use race to make money.

Now David Duke is supporting a liberal icon, in Sheehan and I think that makes alot of liberals nervous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join