It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's new defense minister tied to U.S. Marine bombing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Iran's new defense minister tied to U.S. Marine bombing
His Revolutionary Guards provided TNT for suicide action killing 241 Americans
Posted: August 14, 2005
8:30 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The new minister of defense of Iran has direct ties to the suicide bombing in Beirut that killed 241 Marines in 1983.

Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar, a veteran commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, was named today to the top military post by the new government.

On Oct. 23, 1983, he was a senior commander in the Revolutionary Guards in charge of the expeditionary force in Lebanon. At 6:22 a.m. that morning, a suicide bomber drove a large water delivery truck to the Beirut International Airport where the U.S. Marine barracks were located. The bomber and his accomplices had hijacked the original truck on its way to the airport and sent another one, loaded with explosives, in its place.

After turning onto an access road leading to the compound, the driver rushed through a barbed-wire fence, passed between two sentry posts, crashed through the gate, and slammed into the lobby of the barracks. The huge explosion crumbled the four-story building, crushing the soldiers to death while they were sleeping.

All the windows at the airport control tower, half a mile away, shattered. A crater eight-feet deep was carved into the earth, and 15 feet of rubble was all that remained of the four-story Marine barracks.

Oh Crap!

This can not be a good deveopment at all....

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this is going to turn out like the past allegations that the Iranian President was one of the hostage takers per a photo: incorrect?

seekerof

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If this is true, the acts he commited that long ago should have no effect on him now, people change with time, im sure this man feels remorse for his acts then and just wants to serve his people now.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
If this is true, the acts he commited that long ago should have no effect on him now, people change with time, im sure this man feels remorse for his acts then and just wants to serve his people now.

Fits the new background C0le.......

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Question: Who ran this website?

"Iran's murdering terrorist president to visit U.S."

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humster
Question: Who ran this website?

"Iran's murdering terrorist president to visit U.S."

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Oh its one sided alright, but does that make it false?

So, whats your call on it? Truth you wanted to believe in or False?

My call is simple. If its one sided, its not worth to draw a Conclusion.

So how do I draw a Conclusion if any story is true or false?
Take as many accounts as possible, fliter out biasness stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I dont know if its true but we shall soon know.....and thats the point.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am sure this is nonsense but the US will try and pass it off as fact. They are trying really hard to soften us up so that they can attack Iran. To the people who think it will just be an air assault, i think your wrong. How will Haliburton and Cheney get their hands on their oil and make some money? The media only reports the truth after the war has already started.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I am sure this is nonsense but the US will try and pass it off as fact. They are trying really hard to soften us up so that they can attack Iran.

This is like the first thread here that says this and probably the first news that I have read reported it, so its still a little early to draw a conclusion

The media only reports the truth after the war has already started.

Well, this is how the world goes sometime (maybe 100%?)

Sep

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Is there any other sources about this issue or is this the only one. I am asking because if there was the slightest evidence this would spread fairly quickly across the internet just like the last story about the President being a hostage taker (which proved to be false).

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We can hardly call WND a reliable News source - more likely the Drum of the Military Propaganda Machine and the current Pro-War Movement, that just spreads so-called news through the Media: lies, disinformation, deception, roumors, whatever - as long as people talk about it! Who cares if it's true - let the "Enemy" deal with that. I guess sooner or later more and more stuff about "Dirty Past" of just about every member of Iranian Goverment will come out, to cover-up all the Dirt that is sitting in the US Goverment at this second. Sure, just divert the Attention - they are the Bad guys! Terrorists Supporters!

But when this kind of news comes out, about how American Contact for Bin Laden Working for Iraqi Ministry, nobody really says something. Isn't there a Hunt for OBL going on? Or is that already forgotten - the new enemy today is - IRAN!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
And then you have the american defence staff... who were involved in Vietnam... Cambodia... Laos.

Nicaragua.. El Salvador.. Guatemala..

Iraq1... Afghanistan... Iraq2

I think some how tere were many more craters and many more tonnes of TNT going off there... who's worse?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humster

Originally posted by edsinger
Oh its one sided alright, but does that make it false?

My call is simple. If its one sided, its not worth to draw a Conclusion.

With logic such as this, how do you ever make a decision in your life?

Sometimes the truth is "one-sided". Example, if a person is videotaped shooting someone, the truth of that person's guilt would be very "one-sided".

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
And then you have the american defence staff... who were involved in Vietnam... Cambodia... Laos.

Nicaragua.. El Salvador.. Guatemala..

Iraq1... Afghanistan... Iraq2

I was thinking something along those lines. Even if these allegations are true, there is not enough story here to acurrately call Mostafa Mohammed-Najjar a murderer. Even though he is Iranian authority, and that already gives me suspicions about him, I find it a little funny that people basing their opinions on this person from this article. Particularly from it's source because it seems to be 'right-wing'. I wonder if a story like this changes your opinion of someone you don't know(most likely), why are so many people of that mind set in love with Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr., when they sold Iran Israeli weapons to fund Nicaraguan terrorists?

top topics

join