It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Certificates and ownership

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
HERE IS AN EASY STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO FREE YOURSELF...LISTEN TO THE TAPES eITHER MARYVILLE OR BRANSON), AND DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS AND FOLLOW ALONG. IT IS A SIMPLE PROCESS....TAKES ABOUT 6-9 WEEKS....GOOD LUCK AND FREE YOURSELF!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT EXPLAINS THE PROCESS..
WWW.MONEYONACCOUNT.COM DOWNLOAD THE FORMS AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH EITHER THE MARRYVILLE AUDIO TAPES, OR THE BRANSON TAPES....ITS ALL FREE!!! PASS IT ALONG, WE ALL DESEVE TO BE FREE!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristyZ

I was going to put up a new post but since this already exists, I will post here. Having read the post I do not see this.

loveforlife.com.au...

You can download the PDF and read it. It has much information. About reclaiming sovereignty and sooo much more.

Also;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

There is so much information on the net, I wonder why more people don't get it. I have filed my UCC-1 and my UCC-3 claiming all my property and my mailing address as;

John-Henry
oe
non-Domestic, foreign mail near;
1234 That Street,
Somewhere, State republic
Without the U.S.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have been researching this stuff a lot lately. The UNITED STATES is a corporation, located in WASHINGTON DC, which has been officially bankrupt since 1933. Your name, spelled in all caps with your last name first, is also a corporation, doing business with these other corporations under Admiralty Law (Maritime Law), the UNITED STATES, the STATE OF (wherever), the CITY or COUNTY OF (wherever), etc. So is the Senate and Congress, for example. You can look any of them up in Dun & Bradstreet, which lists all corporations:

smallbusiness.dnb.com... uctId=0&address=U%20S%20CAPITOL%20SENATE%20OFFICE%20OF%20FINANCE%20RM%20263&city=WASHINGTON&state=DC&zip=205100001&country=US

Admiralty Law, or Commercial Code, being in effect is represented by a flag having a GOLD FRINGE all around it. This means you are agreeing to be under Admiralty Law and not Common Law. Since you don't know what it means, they don't mention it and your failure to dispute it indicates your acceptance of it. I knew a guy several years ago who told me he had been in court in Texas, and started asking why that flag was there and demanding they remove the flag, and he said they dismissed his case immediately without question and hustled him out of the courtroom so the other "marks" wouldn't catch on.

Now, my question is, does this action really work? Is it possible to "redeem your strawman"? Or if you try to do this will they throw you in jail? If I look up UNITED STATES CONGRESS or MIAMI DADE COUNTY on Dun and Bradstreet I see them, but when I put my own name it finds nothing. So is this stuff true, or not?

I'm hoping to get responses from some real people who have actually tried this, and let me know what happened, not some debunkers just claiming it's a load of bs.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I have done this. There are an estimated 25 million plus people who have done it. If you go to Spiritualeconomicsnow as posted above, she has done it years ago. It is your legal right and it reduces the national debt.

If done properly and NOT fraudulently they have nothing on you. Once you file your UCC-1 and UCC-3, you file a Common Law lien on your home and property(vehicles). Accepted for Value is the key.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is this similar to the theory that since your name is printed in CAPS on official forms, it means you are technically an entity and not a person, or is this something completely different?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
I am not, and will not be owned by anyone.
Regardless of what a piece of paper may state, I am my own person, my own man, and will continue to be so, until the day I cease to be.

The reality is despite the noble sentiments they are purely illusionary ones. If you pay taxes, any kind of taxes this has very much to do with your free range slavery and bondage.

You see friend, it’s not the money that you pay in taxes. Money is simply paper attached to nothing of intrinsic value, it is instrument of debt de facto currency it is not instrument of wealth legal tender.

What money is good for, are goods and services at the company store. The more of it you are taxed, the less goods and services have to be provided to you by the company store.

The real wealth of the planet, the true coin of the realm so to speak are natural resources, including human beings and the goods and services human beings can create.

The natural resources of the planet are horded in a few select hands. Do you labor for things like gasoline and food, and a roof over your head? Can you have, posses or own any of these things, with out first laboring to produce some kind of good and service and at the same time having to surrender a portion of that fictitious currency in tax that is additional to the cost of those items? Items that for the most part are dispersed by a small group of mega corporations and vital resources that a dispersed through a small group of mega corporations.

The reality is you get to make the decisions that are known to you and available to you. Much of how the planet is run, and by whom, and how, and to what end and purpose and the meaning and ritual behind every day systems is kept completely hidden from you and everyone else.

Can you make a decision that has already been made for you before you were even born, one that you never even knew was made or existed for someone else to decide but it affects you day in and day out in every facet of your life nonetheless? The answer is no.

For your statement to be accurate you would have to have no birth certificate, no driver’s license, no state titled property like a car or a home, no social security card, no voter registration card, no selective service card, and exist entirely without paper currency using only barter and trade for everything you need, and never pay a penny in taxes, or ever obey one or any of the 600,000 civil codes on the books that in fact govern just about every facet of your existence to what is in the food you eat, water you drink and air you breath, to how you are entertained, do business, dwell, shop, pray and even have sex.

The most enslaved man is the one who imagines he is free.

Denial and freedom are two different words, two different things, and two different principles.

It is difficult but entirely possible to become free, you first though have to be able to honestly recognize and come to terms with just precisely how you are enslaved and shackled.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Your name in all CAPS makes you a corporate fiction. ONLY a corporate fiction can act in commerce.
Please read;

loveforlife.com.au...

And all of the writtings here;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Can anyone put up some more links to this type of stuff? I am fascinated. More particularly, some that are US oriented? I know it's basically the same system but these two are Australian and Canadian.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristyZ

You have been sold to the federal reserve, and the corporations. Your work output is what was mortgaged back in 1933 when america went off the gold standard. NO head of state is going to help you, me, or anybody else! Don't believe me? Read this, and draw your own conclusions. Click the link to read the entire article.

The Ficticious Legal Entity Called "a Person"

quote, famously attributed to Rothschild agent Col. Edward House, but rarely understood except by "one man in a million" envisages people as collateral on the national debt:

"[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.

They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance."

Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America."

If you can decipher what this means, you will truly understand a massive piece of the Global Agenda.

Essentially, House's quote illuminates the multiple "need" for imposing Legal Person's status upon us by the Satanic (Ego Worshipping) Elite.

The 'Strawman', also known as the Legal Person or Natural Person is the idea that a Fictitious Legal Entity, called a PERSON, exists for purposes of Law and Commerce.

This PERSON is similar to a Company or Corporation in that it exists as a construct of the imagination - it has no real body, and no soul to save, but for legal purposes, carries similar rights and attributes to that of a Human Man or Woman.

These rights include Ownership of Property, Lobbying the Government, Voting, and other activities related to money. The PERSON allows us to function with Limited Liability (read: Less Responsibility)

en.wikipedia.org...

Our primary Legal Person, or "ID Card" consists of Birth Date, Eye color, Hair colour, Height, Weight, and now Fingerprints and Retina-scans, as if that's all we are. Nowhere on an ID Card are your Soul, or your Personality, or your Hopes, Dreams or Capacity to Love ever mentioned...

The emotional insecurities we have about our Bodies are magnified & exploited through constant propaganda and advertising, while our media hammers away at our psyche, "reminding" us that we are only Bodies, that bodies can only be sexy or ugly, and that Bodies and their Parts must be regarded as Possessions or Objects to be Owned.

In addition, by Registering (signing over to the state) your Biological Property (your body and the bodies of your children), creating a Birth Certificate (a Financial Security Instrument representing proof of parental consent in signing over the child) you are thus Consenting to the State's Ownership of You and Your Children.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I find this Jordan Maxwell fellow very interesting, I wonder if we are really charging the IMF for each Illegal A Liens we have in this country. its a interesting concept. this Slave - Freeman debate, I would have to say look at the wall on the House Of Representatives see those two symbols... they are called Fasce~s that represent a fascist state. now are we the dictator or are they the dictator?

word play and symbology - Jordan Maxwell is your man, one scary SOB in my opinion.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join