It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Certificates and ownership

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Im fairly new here and this is my new topic so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I have recently had conversation with someone who showed me documentation that looked official from the Secretary of State showing that a corporation had ownership of him. He continued to tell me that when we are born and a birth record is signed and registered that the government sells us and that we are owned by big businesses who are actually controlled by the govt. He mentioned that there is a way to sign ourselves out of this system through the secretary of state. He said sign ouselves out of slavery to be exact. Our conversation was cut short but I would like to know if anyone else has information about this or has heard anything like this at all?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yes, it is actually quite a widely discussed topic .

Check out Naturalperson.com or Natural-person.ca for some information.

I am sure there are some more sites out there, but I found those two the most informative.

Here is a thread that also has some information.

www.libertyforum.org... lat.php?Cat=&Board=ll_chat&Number=292879215&page=&view=&sb=&o=&part=1&vc=1&t=0

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i am glad this was brought up, i remembered reading these sites before and then forgot where to find them again. thanks a bunch.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Those links are certainly very informative. It certainly made me wake up and pay more attention to the legal side of existence.

I hope that others can contribute sources to this thread, as there is certainly a wealth of information out there about this.

I really recommend that you all visit naturalperson.com. The site has a wealth of information that takes a while to read through.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i kinda wish they semi simplified the steps you need to take to break out of that cycle. can anyone debunk this, apparently no one has yet, they have a reward to someone who can answer a question of sorts, or so i heard.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There's nothing to really debunk, sadly this is based on a true story. Do some research on the Federal Reserve System, and your status as a citizen, the truth is well, depressing.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
There's nothing to really debunk, sadly this is based on a true story. Do some research on the Federal Reserve System, and your status as a citizen, the truth is well, depressing.

sigh, i suppose it's just one of those things that you actually wish someone could find holes in. but like you said, it seems that this is the real deal. what a bummer...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the links. I will check them out in detail and let you know what I think. I did read something about the federal reserve system and how the govt used US citizens as collateral against thier own debt but I dont know the details. Seems as the two are related and Im going to do research on both.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Truly interesting. I have often wondered about the birth certificates and people being used as colladeral in a coutries borrowing. I am reading all these links now....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am not, and will not be owned by anyone.
Regardless of what a piece of paper may state, I am my own person, my own man, and will continue to be so, until the day I cease to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
I am not, and will not be owned by anyone.
Regardless of what a piece of paper may state, I am my own person, my own man, and will continue to be so, until the day I cease to be.

sure, as is the next person... but according to this information, you are still unknowingly subjecting yourself to the man, are you not? they are using us, and squeeling at our ignorance. that is why we have to educate our selves, it's the only weapon that will work... for now...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristyZ
Im fairly new here and this is my new topic so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I have recently had conversation with someone who showed me documentation that looked official from the Secretary of State showing that a corporation had ownership of him.

There is no such document, not a real or official one anyway. Is this something you actually saw, or rather something you heard about? Can you get the document scanned and post it here? That'd be great.

He mentioned that there is a way to sign ourselves out of this system through the secretary of state.

Corporations do not own people. No one can own a person. The person was either perpetrating a hoax upon you, or had somehow fallen prey to the hoax himself.

deaf fences hit
can anyone debunk this

Thre is nothing to debunk. Corporations do not own people.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is not about corporations owning 'people'. You must realize also that 'corporation' is a term used loosely. What we agree to represent is the artificial person, and moreover, a legal fiction.

When you work through your SSN or SINs, you have agreed to be the legal representative for the corporation that is listed in all caps on your birth certificate, SSN cards. This is why you must pay tax on your income.

Anyways, by far the most important thing I got out of reading these links is the information about treating legalese separate from our traditional ideas of what words mean.

I hope everyone reads through the links I posted before posting reactions here, I think they will open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested on further information might find value in the following free book by Mary Croft.

How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscation Agency Known To Man:
natural-person.ca...

It is a long read, so you may want to print all 90 something pages out, as I did, and read it somewhere comfortable.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I see where everyone is coming from.
You see, they do own us in a sense.
All coorperations do in part.
We buy foods, gas, medicine, and all of that, is owned, and made, by LARGE coorperations, and we as people, buy into that, and use them, even depend on them, so they do own us.

Until we go back to living 100% off the land, they will own us.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This was not a hoax on me and this man is a very well known and well respected business man. My husband and I personally saw the document. I have no proof of it's authenticity and this is why I am questioning myself. Nygdan I will see if I can get a copy of the document. I know how to use the scanner but im not too computer savvy so I may need help getting it on here.

Thank you Brittany for the links. Ive started my research and have found a lot of information to sort through before I come to any conclusions. It seems from what ive read so far that the U.S. government is only a corporation. Im sure this may be old news to some of you. It also has much to do with the federal reserve system, the IRS, how birth records and SSN are generated etc.

I printed out the Mary Croft book and Im in the process of reading it now. Yes it certainly is an eyeopener.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Keep in mind that most of the information I linked to is Canadian-oriented, but the two countries have almost identical systems, so the information still applies in the same way, or similarly.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brittany
Keep in mind that most of the information I linked to is Canadian-oriented, but the two countries have almost identical systems, so the information still applies in the same way, or similarly.

Yes I noticed that and in Mary's book she will point out any differences if there are any. Thanks again

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brittany
Yes, it is actually quite a widely discussed topic .

Check out Naturalperson.com or Natural-person.ca for some information.

I am sure there are some more sites out there, but I found those two the most informative.

Here is a thread that also has some information.

www.libertyforum.org... t.php?Cat=&Board=ll_chat&Number=292879215&page=&view=&sb=&o=∂=1&vc=1&t=0

Thanks for the sites! Gave them a quick scan but will read properly later!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
I see where everyone is coming from.
You see, they do own us in a sense.
All coorperations do in part.
We buy foods, gas, medicine, and all of that, is owned, and made, by LARGE coorperations, and we as people, buy into that, and use them, even depend on them, so they do own us.

Until we go back to living 100% off the land, they will own us.

I don't even think living off the land will help us. Who do you think comes a knocking when you don't pay property taxes? You end up paying one way or another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join