It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi all , some help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A strange thing happened to me and it has bugged me for years but I have never really looked into it until now .
This is exactly how it happened and I am not making a word of this post up , any advice or info would be much appreciated . so here goes...
I watched the events that unfolded on 9/11 live as it happened in the U.K. and about 15 minutes after the 2nd plane hit the tower I started to get a mental picture of men taking over a plane not using guns but strange looking knifes now this happened before there was any talk of it being a terrorist attack or any detail about who was responsible and before the fact that boxcutters were used.
I turned and said to my friend that the people responsible for this are in Afganistan and this is a terrorist attack and they did not use guns to take over the planes...
I did not know anything about the taliban or bin laden or anything that could make me think this , the news channels were coming out with all sorts of different ideas at the time and it wasn't as if my friend had asked me what I thought was going on I just had this feeling and mental picture and I practically blurted this out as we were watching these events unfold.
Now this sounds ridiculous I know this, and I have never in my life felt anything like the feeling I got before I said what I said to my friend .
I am not psychic and I never have premonitions or anything like that but on that day this happened to me and I can not explain it so I am putting it out there to see has anyone else had this happen to them or anything similar . I promise you this is the truth and it would be a waste of my time and yours to make this up but I can't explain it and neither can my friend to this day.......

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
HHmmmmm...very interesting. You say this has never happened before?....in a dream you may not remember? Or...something else?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think the guys were actually Saudi's and Saudi Money source was used for backing (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Never happened to me, however i remember comming home and watching it on TV, was like something out of an Action Movie except it was real.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah I know exactly what you mean..Ive had this happen to me as well.
Its a tad annoying....
Like you get a glimpse of an event and slowly details unravel in your mind before anything distinct is mentioned.

I had a friend who told me about seeing a guy with an axe at the bottom of his staircase...as my bf was telling me the story..I started getting visuals of which step my friends foot would touch when he saw this vision and I started seeing what the guy looked like.
Unfortunately...by the time I went to tell him what I saw, he thought I had heard the details and had based what I visioned on what my bf had told me. Man I hate that!

Sorry to get off the subject

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Could you describe this "strange-looking" knive?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi thanks for the replies , I don't really know if it was anything of consequence or not but it has stuck in my mind for years now and I really felt quite strange that day and I have never felt or been able to do anyhting like that before or since , I know the perps where all saudi but the U.S. did go to afganistan after and as for the strange looking knives , they had yellow handles and short blade if I remember rightly I know what I saw in my head wasn't accurate but the thought and image came from nowhere and that was the confusing part but thanks anyway for your replies ....

top topics

join