It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget terrorisim on 9-11, this is much more serious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You too can be affected by the serious danger of office farting....

my favorite comment in this article...

"You do not accept this farting?"

"No, definitely not".

There is no more farting amongst the staff in the Swedish national bank. " We do not have a specific fart ban, but we have ethical guidelines and naturally, farting is simply not done here", said Staffan Folke at the bank's work environment office.

pub.tv2.no...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You beat me to the post!!! I could be in trouble! I can clear out my warehouse with one fatal flatial. I am the only american in my shop, I told them its very normal for Americans to fart on the job. Somehow I dont think they bought off on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimcrispi
You beat me to the post!!! I could be in trouble! I can clear out my warehouse with one fatal flatial. I am the only american in my shop, I told them its very normal for Americans to fart on the job. Somehow I dont think they bought off on it.

As an american you must show the world that our weapons of ass obstruction are clearly superior.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Farts sucks.. that i tell you..

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's a 'stinky' question: The "staff of the Swedish National Bank," were they farting out loud or the those 'silent but deadly' type fartings? Ethical guidelines?! I mean geez....what? Now, if you have to pass gas or fart, you will now have to exit the building or something...... Is this like a smoking type ban?
Perhaps they can elist the aid of a sports tranier or something and learn how to practice 'squeezing' thier collective cheeks together.

"Ethical guidleines"......sheesh....
In Sweden, they probably have them old cathedral style banks where when you fart, it like echoes all over the place....maybe thats why they have a ban on it or call it "ethical?"

Come on folks! Be discreet, eh? LMAO

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

they do not! they blow.

you dont even know what a fart does! jeez louise!

:::rips one:::

:::walks away:::

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As odd and somewhat gross as the subject will undoubtadly get, I have to comment on this. I have noticed that most Americans pass gas much more frequently than other nationalitys. I'm telling you, it's all in the diet. We drink coke, eat unhealthy junk food, etc. It's all very harsh on the system. Most people from other countries end up eating quite healthy, and hence they dont really pass gas as much and when they do, it really is not as noxious.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So what next, farting now banned by Patriot act?

Uni, sometimes your broken English is so damn cute!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ThePrankMonkey, I do know very well what farts do, i fart my bottom off everyday.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So what next, farting now banned by Patriot act?

Uni, sometimes your broken English is so damn cute!

Actually i am damn cute, i dont know about my english..

What should i have written? That they smell like bag of bottom holes?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ah come on James...geezus....

Why this always got to be an "American's issue" or "American's do it more so than others?" hehehe
I went to Germany many years ago, and brother, let me tell ya....they literally fart their collective azzes off and think nothing off it. Last summer I went to Moscow...dude!! I'm talking no tact at all....it was hilarious at the amount of gas and farting those folks in Moscow can let go of...

Seriously though...its all natural and it ain't nothing we can do about it but say the feeble words of: "Excuse me." (too late though....damage already done)

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
lol
First stop Taco Bell....next stop Sweden.

Maybe the Swedish bank should invest in Beano.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but this has to be one of the top ten stupidest threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What should i have written? That they smell like bag of bottom holes?

See what I mean?

You wanna talk about weapons of mass destruction, my stepdads ass could wipe out bagdad! Hes so foul, that even the cats clear the room in terror, and they spend thier day in the litter box sniffing each others handwork!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but this has to be one of the top ten stupidest threads on ATS.

Who are you to say what is important?
Was the fart important to the bank when it cost them 100000 dollars?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey farting is serious biz. I heard about a guy in Portland who asphyxiated on his own farts. Seems he never left the house and opened the windows, and he farted so much it built up alot of methane, and he suffocated from lack of oxygen.

Watch the stockmarket, and see if there is a sudden increase in the stocks on Don Miguel burritos or bean crops. if there is, then we know to look out, and whatever u do, dont light a match!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Official Office Policy:

He that smelt it....dealt it...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
will someone please come to my office and rip one?
I'll split the settlement cash

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'll be there in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll stop by and fire one off for ya!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hyper calm yourself this is the chit chat. "A place to talk about anything, to make totally unrelated posts" lol anything goes here, well for the most part.

top topics

join