It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alright, wut is going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
alright, i was walking out behind my parents house in ky yesterday, when i heard something like behind me. I look over my shoulder and see nothing, but, i felt as if something was watching me. I walked toward the are where i heard the noise and i saw this big foot print. This may seem like another sighting out of a million but, around midnight, i was on the backporch with some friends, when we heard something in the creek. The creek seperates
Cross Creek(where the house is) and the mountain. Sounded like a bear,but louder and a lower sound as if a baby was with it. You could hear 2 feet stepping, unlike a bear. What is going on!, I want to figure somethin out, im probably gonna go back with a couple of ppl and see if we can find something.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How exactlly do you know it was two feet stepping by hearing it....... especially at that distance.............

Do you have elk, deer, moose etc? An elk call can be pretty weird at times, low and high pitch.

It would make alot of noise running away. Even the smallest things like rabbits sound loud going through the bush.

Mother bears can make some weird sounds as well....... Most likely a bear.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Did you get any pics?

How big was the foot print? Explain a little more about that,

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Itsounded like 2 feet, like a person sloshing through water, there arent any bears in are area or near it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the footprint was like, not sure on the mesurements,but it was big, bigger than a humans, little bigger than most bears. i hope theres not a bear, thats all i need

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did they look like this?

www.bear-tracker.com...

Roper

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Roper]

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Roper]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ya the second 1, the last time a bear was seen was in the middle of town being chased by cops,lol. so theres no bigfoot, that makes me feel safer.

new topics

top topics

join