It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Problems with the Big Bang...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

Time and time again, members of this board are baited into playing the role of "teacher," when a cursory glance at WikiPedia or a similar site could easily take the place of pages and pages of replies, wherein members mollycoddle willfully ignorant instigators with myriad links and explanations that remain ignored.

[edit on 9/20/2005 by Zipdot]

That is the most impressive truth I have read in this entire thread and has nothing to do with the subject but everything to do with how we relate to the subject.

well said

- Con

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
If "Big Bang Theory" was indeed as you postulate, I'd agree with you.

But it's not. I've never seen anyone (but you) call a nearly infinitely dense singularity "nothingness."

Anyway, for those interested in the actual scientific theory here's some resources from wikipedia and NASA.

According to NASA, a priest actually first proposed the theory in 1927 that has become the dominant scientific theory of the day.

It can certainly be argued against, but not by misquoting it and certainly not by pulling "nothingness" out of one's butt, then proceeding to inaccurately name your butt pickings "big bang theory" for the sole purpose of demonstrating both your own ignorance and an unhealthy love of one's own stink.

nothing can be near infinite it either is or isn't =/

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I say there was a Creator to start with.

Nothing = nothing.

Gases and everything else = they came from somewhere.

Where did they come from? not from nothing, as I have shown - from a Creator.

I don't think you can get away from this - there was a Creator of the universe.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
this documentary nicely explains why I question The Big Bang Theory too:

the problem with modern science is it is no longer objective and it is susceptible to manipulation (depending on who is financing it)

there is also a problem with scientists themselves: their arrogant ego and the worry about their public image, instead of pursuing the truth

someone said here that the base for The Big Bang theory is observation, I can agree with that, but when you watch this documentary, you can see what happens when someone have observations that are opposing the mainstream science dogma

cheers!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The big bang theory is mankinds best guess at what happened at that moment. Im not saying its not true, but we were not there so no one can say the theory is 100 percent accurate.

Its a real brain twister, why all the sudden did nothing turn into somthing, whats outside of our universe, does time even excist outside the universe, is there even reality outside the universe, where did the creator come from etc.

These questions cannot be answered, allthough many people are arrogent enough to believe that science can and will solve everything.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join