It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the murder, Stop the hate, Stop the war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So much anger and hatred, so much fighting, so much war, why cant it all stop, it saddens me the world has become what it has, America waging wars with innocent countries, stealing oil, and noone stops them. why? Why does america hate muslims? why do they bomb muslim citties and kill muslim babies? why cant they just get along? Why do people here support such an evil empire of hatred, why cant it stop, america created all the problems in the world today and has brought pain and suffering to millions if not billiions in this century, why?
when will this living hell end, why cant america be stoped, how do you people live with all the hatred inside of you and allow such atrocities to happen around you, why did you reelect an evil dicatator bush, if you yourselves are not evil, Why do you never listen to the U.N and respect other countries views, why do you drive everyone away from you, and make even more people hate you, America you are an evil and hate fileld land, with an evil ruler, all you have to do is embrace peace and get along with the rest of this great world and all the problems will go away.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have seen the error of my ways, i love you all and want peace in this world, stop the hate my freinds, stop the hate.

All members who want peace on earth post here, we will all draft a letter to dicator in chief bush, and try and bring peace.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nevermind what C0le says Today:

I guess he has eaten some Funny Mushrooms...

I am sure Tomorrow he will be Fine and back to his Old Neo-Con Self again.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you should listen to the music by black eye peas on their song, where is the love. it talk about wars and stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
*sigh*

I feel for you C0le, I really do...

It seems that you have drank the KoolAide, from Jones' chalice...

*sigh* shakes head, walks off in disappointment...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
People don't get along and never have possibly and unfortunatly maybe never will. It's well documented through-out history, people kill people. From the very first days of man and maybe this very thing will cause the very last days of man.

But just asking for people to get along won't happen and isn't realistic. If we were a passive people someone would have come along and conquered us. If the US decided to launch all their weapons to Mars what would happen?

The ex-biggest super power on the planet, now defenless.

People aren't suddenly going to throw away their differences and the hate they have inherited from the many generations behind them

top topics

join