It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Man Walking Across USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.thefatmanwalking.com...

This "Fat Man" is walking across USA, for his physical as well as mental health. He started in late April and is currently in New Mexico.

I was driving Route 66 back in late June but was not aware of his journey nor his whereabout at that time, thus missed him. I did pass through Needles, Kingman etc. on my way from LV to Santa Fe.

You many find his journal interesting and certainly reading them would enhance anyone's understanding of the mindset of US people in their late 30/40's.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cool, I guess.

Man though, it sucks when people that obviously aren't supposed to be fat are. It's all stomach on that guy. There's just something medical in those cases quite often.

Doesn't even have an ass.

Hope he loses, but it's really uphill for some people. Men lose weight from the bottom up too, so ugh. It's going to be really hard.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I guess he has found his calling

and then they kicked him out for being fat, so he is once again on the walk.

He is also suseptible to injuries.

thats what happens when you walk 746 miles.

Props to him indeed. I would go crazy if I didn't have someone talking beside me, or music to listen to. It would just be boring. If anyone else decides this course of action be sure to purchase a good mp3 player, and carry a solar panel backpack with a battery charger and a lot of batteries.

websurfer out

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
no, you lose weight from every where on you body evenly, not from one specific place first

top topics

join