It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Passing the G.E.D. Test. Need Tutor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is my 1st post here in BTS.. Anyway I need help in passing the GED test which is rquivilant to a High School Diploma.

I really suck in math and English.. i am proficeint in history and science. I would like help in the 2 areas I cant pass for the life of me, my school was L.D. so I didnt learn much if anything in school. and I only know the beginning part of Fractions.

My english well from this post and my many other posts on ATS/PTS you can see I suck at english as well.

I am asking here cause there are many intellegent people here to help me out..

Also if you help me, I will give you a nice shiny new 1 dollar peeice via mail..

anyway Anyone who would like to help post here or u2u me..

Thanx.

EDIT.

Mods I added this in the wrong area, can you move it to General Chat please.

[edit on 8/14/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've been told by friends who have taken the GED that it is relatively simple and not really high school-level material - But simply put, I'm not really too familiar with what the typical questions are.

Here's what I suggest - Find a free website or buy a book that prepares you for the GED...When you encounter a question that you cannot answer, u2u me and I'll be more than happy to explain the answer so you can apply it to any related questions you'll encounter in the future - Maybe I'll even include a question of my own that's along the same lines to see if you've got the concept down...

Just get in touch with me either by email (below) or u2u and we'll work on this together - I've tutored a few of my friends in the past with very positive results, so I don't see how this would be any different

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Cool thanx EnronOutrunHomerun
I will do just that..

When I find a site wit some cool pretest.. I will go thru it and give you all my wrong/unanswered questions.. and we can go from there...

Maybe a Instant messenger would be good for this sorta thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I can let you in on a small bit of information.. If I were you, I would just go for your Diploma. Take adult high classes and get the diploma. Trust me on this one, the world will not let you get the highpaying jobs with a G.E.D. Just my suggestions but if that is what you want to do then go for it! My girlfriend was going to get that, she wants to be in cosmetology, I told her that if she really wants to get up there, then she's going to have to have a High School diploma, thats what shes curretnly working on.

(post by chillbaechris removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

join