It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will We Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am getting really fed up with the fakes, like Phropet Yahweh and many before him who say now is the time for major contact. first it was going to be the 1970's then the 1980's and more recenlty the Dislcourse Project. Short of a landing outside the UN or the White House, 10 Downing Street, the Kremlin or Sydney Opera House, nothing has happened yet. Just when will contact be made?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My guess around 2010. Alternativly 2020. After that get back to me for more prophecies (I have suspicions about 2030, 2040 and 2060. I dont like 2050).

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I say it will happen when tomorrow comes.
But, by then it will be today and tomorrow just never comes, does it?

I'm fed up with the phonies who like to pull our collective legs too. Like the boy who cried wolf, when it really happens, no-one will believe him.

Oh, wait...we already never believe anybody.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It will happen if the uncontrollable happens. It will happen if the powers at be decide if and when to tell us. This is such a complex multi faceted subject how on earth is the public going to grasp it?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe it will be 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2189, 3490, 8000......

Does it really matter? Dont hold your breath....

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm really beginning to wonder if contact will ever be made. I remember watching UFO specials in the eighties, and there would be someone saying something along the lines of: "I can't say anything right now, but come 2002(for examples sake) everyone will know"
I hope contact is made, but the longer it takes, I think the less likely it will happen.

.....................but I hope I'm wrong!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think it's almost impossible to guess when contact will be made. We may have already made contact, we may just be unaware of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Maybe it will be 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2189, 3490, 8000......

Does it really matter? Dont hold your breath....

Agreed!
Contactee's etc can't give dates so the rest of us will never know.

Just keep on keeping on.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
LETS JUST HOPE WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING AND HOW IT IS WE SHOULD REACT...FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.I GUESS THAT DECISION OUR GOVERMENT WILL MAKE FOR US BEFORE US AS AN INDIVISUAL OR GROUP CAN.BUT IF A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WAS TO TAKE PLACE,HOW IS IT YOU WOULD REACT?.IF HAVEING ANY CHOICE AT ALL...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wirral - I've been intrigued by the whole UFO phenomenon since I was a kid. When will we know? When a UFO wrecks into a major city or abduct a major US or foreign leader. And I'm banking not in my life time or anyone elses.

It is just getting easier to hoax every day. Doing Cg work, a multitude of affordable tools are in the everyday hobbiests hands. That of course is hoaxing, and it won't advance the perpetual wait you've noted. It's not going to happen.

As for the presumed sightings, note the proliferation of digital cameras in every size imagineable, even in cell phones around the world. When are the number of quality day time photos going to increase? Can we get multiple full frame non hazy shots?

With advanced UAV aircraft being engineered and test flown around the world. We can expect the flood of night time lights performing amazing manuevers for decades to come. Ohh well. We always have the movies.

new topics

top topics

join