It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello All.

I'm a media developer and I produce CG graphics for commercial illustration/animaion.
I have equal interests in aviation, theoretical physics, Science Fiction, and UFO's. I am not a believer in UFOs as much as I'm interested in their effect on people and society in general.

News of Note
Currently there are some CG challenges to produce UFO footage or photos. Some of the challenges have strict rules for efects and compositing procedures to make them difficult. Most of us like the old classic photos of saucers over the tiny glow balls and night lights so popular today. Enjoy.

Quicktime Movie
Quicktime UFO Movie

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice pictures

Look forward to seing more of your work. My interests lie with the 'War on Terrorism', maybe you can throw some comments in that forum.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Cool Nullster! Welcome to ATS!

Love to have new insight on the boards!

Take the short time you will spend reading Zed's handbook (link in my signature) Once you know the ways of ATS you can't go wrong!

I am looking forword to your additions to the discussions!

I am saying 'hello' from Utah USA.........

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
very nice pictures.welcome to ats.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming. This is a very expansive as well as interesting site.
Thanks River Goddes for the Handbook link. Looking into reading that.

some wip fun

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Anything you need feel free to ask,

Good to have you on board,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Welcome...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS. Perhap's with your knowledge of things-photgraphed etc.. you can help find the fakes from the less questionable photos posted here.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
NIce pic. welcome to the ATS

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Hi there and welcome to ATS. Perhap's with your knowledge of things-photgraphed etc.. you can help find the fakes from the less questionable photos posted here.

Dallas

Dallas - I'm keeping an eye out for works that have been produced in the past 2 months. The consensus is that more than a few will make the rounds as legit sightings. There are some impressive and not so impressive videos being produced right now by various artists.

If I see any of the art works posted here I'll note it and contact the developer to verify. If time allows I would also like to post how the shots were created and the software used to make them. Hopefully this will encourage people to check double check their sources.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's another shot. This ones is my final entry for a UFO contest that ends this Friday.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WELCOME to ATS Nullster!

For SURE read the links Asala has provided for you! It is NOT a loooong read and that IS the kewl school of ATS! Once your in the know your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

So AWSOME to have somebody who works with CGI and can VERIFY things people believe to be real or not! Your surely an awsome addition to our boards!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks RiverGoddess and Asala for the links. I think I'm a bit more setled in here and getting a feel for the different forums and personalities on the site. I may be a bit more skeptic than most, but there are some interesting insights theories being posted nonetheless. I'm also minding my messages better

RiverGoddess, I'm keeping my eyes out for peculiar images. So far nothing others haven't been able to explain.Here's a work in progress using Vue 5 infinte, Lightwave, and Photoshop

top topics

join