It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Additional BOMB at Liverpool station on 7/7?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The Savage
VICTORY GIN BLOG
8/14/05

According to Metronet, "the bomb at Aldgate had been detonated on a train heading east on the outer Circle line track from Liverpool Street." Some eyewitness accounts support this...

"I had just got on to the westbound Circle Line train, second rear carriage, at Liverpool St Station. The explosion seemed to come out of the tunnel leading from Aldgate." -MICHAEL WREN
Source

There are, however, accounts of a blast taking place at Liverpool Station itself. One eyewitness featured below describes the lights flickering before the explosion took place. Power surge? Remember, Cambridge dancer Bruce Lait(Who was in the carriage where the bomb went off)said...

"We'd been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now," he said.
Source

It is important to remember that many of these unfortunate people were in shock. All the same...

LISA CURTIS, NEAR LIVERPOOL STREET July 7th, 2005 (Remarking on Liverpool platform)

"People were evacuated immediately. I overheard one lady saying to a police officer that it looked like someone had left what looked like a brown jumper on the platform and it exploded."

Smoke filled the platform and people were evacuated.
Source

LEE ROGERS

"I was at the station when the explosion happened. I had just arrived on the eastbound Circle/District line station at Liverpool Street. As usual, I walked down to the far left hand side of the platform. I had only been there for a minute or two when a train pulled up on the other side platform (westbound).

The doors opened and as everyone was starting to get off, I saw a few lights starting to flicker overhead and then there was an explosion on the opposite side to me, just behind the train that had just pulled in.

As you can imagine there were quite a few people panicking and quite a number of people started screaming and running towards the exit."
Source

MICHAEL DUNN

"I had just got on tube at Liverpool Street and just before the doors shut, an explosion went off in the next carriage. Lights went out and people calmly left the tube. There was smoke coming from the carriage."
Source

Dunn's report is very interesting. He says he's at Liverpool station, he sees the explosion happen and then sees smoke pouring from the carriage. What's not right here? I mean, I know all those reports about people THINKING that the bomb went off at the station but were only feeling the shockwave from the tunnel where the blast allegedly took place. That's why there were six bombs reported at first instead of three. How does this account for exploding brown jumpers, carriages in full sight from the platform exploding, etc.? Multiple bombs? Maybe the one on the platform/carriage at Liverpool was an incindiary device, some of which do pop when they go off. Madrid comes to mind. The bombs went off on the train, the people got to the platform and then secondary devices went off. In any case, I've got a contact that was on the train that was hit, and who helped people at one of the stations. Your comments/criticisms are VERY welcome.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by The Savage]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why is this in Secret Societies?

join