It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology to cure ALL diseases AND reverse aging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
www.cheniere.org...

We should get some PhD's working on this patent.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dr. Roboto,
I have read much on Mr Bearden unfortunately, much of his work has been debunked as no even following the most basic conscepts and equations
Skeptical Viewpoint of Bearden's Claims
He has been discussed a great deal here on ATS.
For the various threads, check out the search button and type in his name.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting page, but I have to wonder how legitimate it is when they refer to Randi at the top of it. Randi is an "illusionist" with no scientific background.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Our best chances for this is Nanotechnology. If you read and research about nanotech, you will discover an amazing amount of potential technological advances.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dr Roboto says:

Interesting page, but I have to wonder how legitimate it is when they refer to Randi at the top of it. Randi is an "illusionist" with no scientific background.

Dr Roboto, I think the difference is that Randi doesn't pretend to be a scientist and an inventor. All he ever claims to be is a stage magician and someone who debunks frauds.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Roboto

You gotta know some science in order to be an slight of hand artist. They are particularly good at spotting frauds as that is what they generally do for a living.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Problem with the skeptics is that they always spend an extraordinary amount of time nitpicking small details and never refute entirely a theory because they're not equipped to do it. For example the part about Bearden's PhD. They never prove anywhere that he paid for a bogus PhD (he had to submit a thesis for it), can't disprove that he got a MS in nuclear engineering and a BS in math. Someone with those credentials wouldn't make "simple" mistakes like they claim. Bearden introduces a lot of new notation to explain his theories so misunderstanding what he says can happen.

As for nanotechnology, I see it as the brute force way. I think anti-aging pills have more future than nanotech for that. Not sure I like the idea of little robots floating in my blood stream. Especially if they have hidden functions that could be used to harm instead of healing.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dr. Roboto, that same scheme of thinking can also be applied to the various conspiracies such as this one. The theory is not complete and if going by what has been presented thus far, will never be completed nor realized as long as it denies normal mathematical and scientific laws / facts.
That is why we have the various consiracy theories still floating around. Someone will always comeback with But..... etc.

top topics

join