It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Purest" Atom in the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We can consider 5 time periods: 1)pre-Big Bang, 2) Big Bang, 3) post-Big Bang, 4) Current, and 5) Future. Which atom has been the purest (most influential) and which atom will be the purest? Is it the same atom? What is the length, mass, velocity, temperature, electricity, luminosity, direction, position,... of this atom? Please comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be Hydrogen?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was going to say 42. Then i realised that i don`t understand the question. So, no idea.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH
I was going to say 42. Then i realised that i don`t understand the question. So, no idea.

Actually I would say that is a perfectly correct answer lol. Yes it was Hydrogen, then it formed into helium through fussion/fission. Then they spawned all of the elements.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH

Very LOL

Please superprivy can you define 'purest' from the perspective of the atom?

Are you after a specific answer for a predetermind theory? Where are you intending to take this thread? As it stands atm any element given could not be wrong, so unless you are just after a list of random periodic table elements, I think you should elaborate a little

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hydrogen, all the way. 75% of the universe is still Hydrogren, and Hydrogen is the basis of SO MANY THINGS it's not to be believed. (BTW, "so many things" is French for "everything")

length - Radius, you mean? 0.79 anstroms, or 7.9 x10^-11 m
mass - 1.00794amu, or 1.67372341 x10^-27 kg
velocity - Doesn't make sense, presumably

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hydrogen : The Essential Element by John S. Rigden

I saw this book in my library but haven't been to interested with it, found one on history of algebra instead, but it seems to glorify the element stating its elusiveness and its qualities pertaining to fusion. This is the impression from the comments on the back and the sleeve.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm no physics geek, but How can hydrogen be the basis for the underlying
quantum universe?
Maybe it's just the first door to our reality.

new topics

top topics

join