It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't see avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, I went to the settings today to change my avatar. I put in the URL of the avatr, I clicked edit profile and my new avatr didn't appear in the control panel. I looked at some of the posts I made, and my avatr wasn't there. Am I doing something wrong? What can I do? Can anything be done about this problem?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just do it again, check the URL you used as well, it happens to me, I just leave out a . or something.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
were did you host it?
was it to big?
ask a mod

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hosted it from photo bucket, it wasn't big, becuase the settings thingy would have told me the avatar was to big. It's 167x215 it might be to big.

Here, lemme post the image.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I hosted it from photo bucket, it wasn't big, because the settings thingy would have told me the avatar was to big. It's 167x215 it might be to big.

I resized it for you, it is hosted to image shack right click on it and click properties then copy the url (http://) to you members area. or just copy the image and save.
Avatars can be no bigger than 160X320

[edit on 14/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, the most ordinary fault is that the picture is too big, you can resize it with "paint" for instance...
If you want nice avatars, just U2U to JAK, he does the the best avatars, just look at mine for instance...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Okie doke, thanx guys

top topics

join