It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Couruscant World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This may seem crazy to some of you but I think it would be awsome to live in a world like that of Courouscant from Star Wars Episode 2. I only say that because I'm a huge tecnology kind of person and the fact that I'm in the computer industry as a network technician.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Many already do...insofar as they live in a place like New York City, etc. and pretty much face the same things....

Personally, I like to have a little more nature around...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mad max style!!!... wooohoooo

jra

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
it would be interesting that's for sure, but i'd need to be able to escape to a forest or what have you, every now and then and be away from civilization every once and a while.

oh and one minor nitpick. it spelt Coruscant.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I dont think humans could ever live in a place like that we are a part of nature and like to have it around us and be able to escape from our normal tech lives back to basics as it where.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We need the nature... We need at least the oxigen from the threes, and I don't think that any manmade technology could ever produce the amount of oxigen as the Amazon jungle...

No matter how far technology advances... Nature will still be far superiour!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I dont think we nned nature in the end but it is something that we should take example from and as soon as we can we should leave it i think and make a home on the moon or mars so that other speices on earth can evolve and become sentient intellient.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nahhh... We will always need nature...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

from the threes

Yea!!! save the three's!!!

Well, I guess some people like to have lot's of natural setting's around ... Me? I could happily live in a full out tech env. with very little of nature poping up here and there. If I feel the need to be around some "three's" I'll just head for the hydroponics sector

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like having trees around, mind you...

A laptop under a tree...

& I am a caribbean boy... I love picking fresh fruits from trees... Been doing it my whole life...

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheBandit795]

new topics

top topics

join