It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I firmly believe we have been visited!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's why and no one can convince me otherwise. One of best friends mom saw a grey alien outside her kitchen window when she was young. I have no reason not to believe him. By the way he was born in Mexico City and his friend has filmed hundreds of UFO's in the sky right outside his house.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey, get your friend to kick you down some quality UFO footage for some of us around here!!!

I've seen some real raw footage from Mexico City years ago but had to give the tape back....Young and foolish as I was I didn't bother making a copy either....But it was very good stuff....Better than anything I've ever seen before.....

Think he'll do it?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
well, ive seen some weird lights and stuff...stuff i belive to be secret x craft ect ect...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Hey, get your friend to kick you down some quality UFO footage for some of us around here!!!

I've seen some real raw footage from Mexico City years ago but had to give the tape back....Young and foolish as I was I didn't bother making a copy either....But it was very good stuff....Better than anything I've ever seen before.....

Think he'll do it?

Absolutely!!

ID

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Here's why and no one can convince me otherwise. One of best friends mom saw a grey alien outside her kitchen window when she was young. I have no reason not to believe him. By the way he was born in Mexico City and his friend has filmed hundreds of UFO's in the sky right outside his house.

Why would a Grey be looking through the kitchen window of a family in Mexico? If they wanted to observe us in our natural habitat I am sure they have the technology to do so from their ships. Unless this one was just particularly friendly. Just doesn't seem plausible to me. Then again they are called aliens for a reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Absolutely!!

Great, let's do it!!

If you don't have the equipment to do it....I'll send ya a tape and a return stamped addressed envelope. Make a copy of what he sends ya, mail that copy to me, I'll copy the whole thing over to .avi .mpg etc....and post it hear, of course, and anywhere else that will accept it.

Get it out there in the open.....public domain knowledge, free for all.....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I belive no doubt that they visit us!!
Amoung thousands of cases that are fake, i think there will be one that is true....
What about the people who never tell what they see??
They think people, will think they are crazy, so take them storys to the grave....
Many accouts have been found in peoples diarys years after they have died....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
they could be visiting, but i will wait until they knock on my door

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID

Why would a Grey be looking through the kitchen window of a family in Mexico? If they wanted to observe us in our natural habitat I am sure they have the technology to do so from their ships. Unless this one was just particularly friendly. Just doesn't seem plausible to me. Then again they are called aliens for a reason.

I trust my friend in what he says. I can only conclude that the alien wanted to get close to see his mom and the others that were with her. Why? He probably was friendly as you pointed out and he was more than just a distant observer. I don't like to assume that all aliens are evil. I'm sure some are friendly.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Absolutely!!

Great, let's do it!!

If you don't have the equipment to do it....I'll send ya a tape and a return stamped addressed envelope. Make a copy of what he sends ya, mail that copy to me, I'll copy the whole thing over to .avi .mpg etc....and post it hear, of course, and anywhere else that will accept it.

Get it out there in the open.....public domain knowledge, free for all.....

No problem. I need to get in touch with my friend first so he can contact his friend in Mexico City and send it down here.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"One of best friends mom saw a grey alien outside her kitchen window when she was young. I have no reason not to believe him. By the way he was born in Mexico City and his friend has filmed hundreds of UFO's in the sky right outside his house."

One of my best friend's mom's sister's dog's mother's owner's cousin's sister's daughter's toy manufacturer claims to have been asked by a grey alien if "he ordered the large pepperoni, a sprite, and the cheesey bread."

While I would love to believe this story is true, theres so many possibilities. Stories become distorted, as do memories, over time. If your friend's mother was young at the time, she may have misinterpreted what he saw. I know I'm only 16 and sometimes confuse what once were childhood dreams with actual memories. The same could have happened with her.

I would love to see the videos though

Proof Of Aliens Rating: 1/10

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
~I myself believe you 100% mr.mulder. I've seen some strange things in my time and I know we are not alone in this limitless galaxy.~

~peace and love
Jeff

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
they are visiting but for what purpose is everyones real question, i believe that if they exist then the creator deems it necessary.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The creator? Dude ... they are the "Creator" ...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
but you say one god did they create the same birds and trees i appreciate or the superficial life you know?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Are you refering to my sig?
That's there cuz I'm sick of religous people arguing over who's god is THE god.

Anywho, God's first major appearence was with the hebrew people from what I can tell so far. I have a few link's that I'll be more than happy to dig up for you that discuss how "god" was one of the summerian god's, I think the name was Eh or something similar to that. The Summerian's as we all know was one of the VERY first civilization's in that area. They're creation myth's talk about the annunaki creating them to work in gold mine's. I think I even have a link or two about REALLY ancient gold mine's too!

Just ask, and I'll dig the little bastard's up for ya to tear apart till the cow's come home

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm not gonna sit here and call you a liar. I believe your story. make sure i get some of that stuff too.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
AWWW CRAP !!! I'm gonna have to friggan re-research EVERYTHING NOW !!! I just went to check up on those link's and I don't have them anymore ...

I will find them again though!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't believe, I know extraterrestrial entities are on this earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by ID

I trust my friend in what he says. I can only conclude that the alien wanted to get close to see his mom and the others that were with her. Why? He probably was friendly as you pointed out and he was more than just a distant observer. I don't like to assume that all aliens are evil. I'm sure some are friendly.

Was your friends mom hot looking??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join