It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Children......riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
My mom thinks I'm one.........

CAN MY FAMILY BE ANY MORE INSANE!

Do people actual believe this?

Surprisingly my mom's entire side of the family does!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What reason would they have to claim this? See if you can get information on where this belief started in your family and talk to the person who claims to have any proof of this in first hand, might be an interesting story

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Words like 'Star Children' mean a lot of different things to different people. Care to be a bit more specific?

A little bit about you might be in order as well. Since you are indeed the subject of this Thread.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hmm... Well I believe that only one human knows if he/she in a star children, and that's YOU... So if you believe that you aren't one, you aren't one... If you believe that you are one, you might be one...

CASE CLOSED...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Hmm... Well I believe that only one human knows if he/she in a star children, and that's YOU... So if you believe that you aren't one, you aren't one... If you believe that you are one, you might be one...

CASE CLOSED...

To add to that, my thought has always been that true Star Children, just as true Indigo Children, will not profess that they are such. They simply accept it, their wisdom knowing to only do what is needed, and not attract attention. Humans with adult wisdom as one should have, have known for years that the people with the biggest mouths of what they profess to be [no matter the scenario] .......... ain't a damn thing.

Just mho.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Mirror, ask your mom what she meant. Like Alex said, she could have meant anything really, doesn't have to be alien related.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Background info!

My Mom thinks I am a star child because her aunt is believed to be one(don't know the story behinde this claim...I think it has something to do with RH- blood type. But i don't see what that has to do with it.) and also because I was an unusual child (to my mom) growing up...ex: Artistic Abilitys at a young age (what can I say, I love to draw), well above avrage IQ, my body type (Qouted from my mom "Alien hybrid looking") Skinny, very small, slim facial featers and with what my mom thinks are abnormaly large eyes, refusing to were cloths around the house until the age of 11, Oh and must not forget my excentric behavers of dreasing up as a dinosours (My randition of dressing up as a dinosure consest of me naked fascening on with tape a paper dinosour snout and a paper tail ), not playing with dolls but rather chose to play with plastic dinosour figurings (I had a very strong bond with a plastic crocodile I creativly named Croco! I treated it like it was my own child. I nerlay killed my dog when I saw him chewing on it.) I have never experienced odd phycic ability except for seeing auras. which I doubt are actural auras but the negatives of the colors, becaue I have found it consistent with certin colors (ie. looking at the color green and seeing orenge around it) and of course being a chronic masturebater from the age of 2 to the age of whenever i feel like quiting. That all must Prove that half of me is not from earth!!

but I'm sure alot of kids growing up did the same thing!!

Mind you that my mom has been into aliens ( like her side of the family), and to have believed to be abducted herself a bit as a child, And also me aswell.

I have not once rememberd any odd weird nights, Lost time, odd dreams ect. But I do remember having a few peralizing dreams here and there but I never woke up with an alien face next to mine.

I don't see way all of this has label me a star child. I was just an odd excentric child that was abnormaly skinny growing up. (I mean my mom taking me to docter after docter (which they said that there was nothing wrong with me, and that i just had to eat more, I never got this becasue to me I ate alot growing up, and I would eventual grow to normal size which I did. Ex. 6 yers old 2.5 feet whighing around 20-25 lb). Becuase of all the hospital trips I have develope permenet fear of needls and any one in a lab coat. ( It is not some represed emotional thing from an abduction which my mom believes) I was looking at some old home movies and I was like DAMN!! I looked like a praying mantis!!!)

But I have read some stuff on the internet about this. They even have a nice 100 question quiz that made no sence or had any conections to what I would assume to be asked if believed to be a starchild.......but I did get an 84% on it!!! I just love tapioca and shrimp *sarcasim to da max!!*
Apparantly the aliens are going to be after me very soon!!

I believe this to be all a mentel thing. If you believe in something long enough then you will become it.

I aggree with all of you on this thread.

I doubt my family (with the knowledge I have of them) are indeed star children.

But I may never know.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
Words like 'Star Children' mean a lot of different things to different people. Care to be a bit more specific?

Star children as in alien genetics havin-ness. Specificly i think reptilian genetics is what my mom believes i have.

I read enough of David Ickes to asume that that's not good...........

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is the only 'Star Child' that I believe exists:

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
This is the only 'Star Child' that I believe exists:

www.starchildproject.com...

Ditto

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You know you can get hairy hands and even blindness from that ...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Whenever I drive in a car places the street lights go off 50 feet in front of me 2-4 times on a short drive. maybe street lights just burn out alot. I doubt its anything like you're talking about but who knows

we need hard evidence not just being skinny etc, im skinny and so are lots of people

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sounds like Marfan Syndrome:
marfan.org

"The condition is named after a French pediatrician, Antoine Marfan, who in 1896 described a 5-year-old girl whose arms, legs, fingers and toes were disproportionately long and thin, whose muscle development was poor, and whose spine curved abnormally. Subsequent physicians described other patients with similar skeletal changes as well as eye problems. By the early part of the Twentieth Century, as a form of medical shorthand, Marfan's name became commonly used to refer to individuals who seemed to be affected by this condition."

Most people with Marfan don't know it as in most people it's not really a diagnosable condition, you might only get the tall part of the syndrome and nothing else.

Could be a genetics thing passed down from Alien crossbreading i guess, why the hell not? makes life more interesting.

top topics

join