It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid on Nicaragua flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just noticed that today i had no clue the Nicaragua flag had a pyramid on it. What do you guys think? Is it the Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That's a triangle, not a pyramid.

Even if it was a pyramid, why would it be THE ILLUMINATI?!? Is that kind of question really worth starting a thread over? Can't you answer it for yourself? :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well it resembles the pyramid that's why i made this thread to find out. But nice contribution to this thread.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by JerryFletcher]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It is not only the triangle/pyramid which indicates that illuminati might be involved. You can see five mountains (5!!!) symbolising states? The shiny illuminati all seeing eye is replaced by a jacobine hat... I reacted directly by thinking of the free masons. I don't know about you.

/Swedish guy

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
That's a triangle, not a pyramid.

Um. It may be a triangle, but it has symbolism to the Eye of Ra. Look under that rainbow, there's a sun with rays coming off it. A lot like how the pyramid's Eye of Ra has rays coming off it.

So tell me now, why can't it be the Illuminati?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's similar to the coat of arms for El Salvador and Honduras. Triangle/Pyramid, rainbow, mountains, red cap of liberty, all Masonic symbols. Mountains represent mining.

It's definitely masonic and harkens bak to 1821 when the nations of Central America tried to create a United States of Central America. Notice how they all have blue flags, that was the flag of the Federal Republic of Central America. It was right after they broke free from Spanish rule.

Federal Republic of Central America

The nations of the Southern Cone of South America also tried to create a "United States", Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, it's why the sun is on the Argentine flag and on the flag of Uruguay. Argentina and it's capital, Buenos Aries are very Masonic.

To the Masons, the New World was really seen as their's to mold.

top topics

join