It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think it's interesting to note that Bush is never blamed for any part of 9/11 by the Bush supporters, and yet, he gets all the credit for everything good that happened after 9/11.

He was basically a dolt before 9/11 and then all of a sudden, he's the greatest president who ever lived. Can anyone explain this?

How can people claim that the man is so wonderful when clearly it's the situation that gave him the opportunity to be a great leader (which, in my opinion, he proceeded to completely blow). He was no one before 9/11.

After 9/11 the country came together like never before. Bush had nothing to do with that. We came together ourselves. But he proceeded to split the people right down the middle and completely polarize them in the years following.

It's amazing the difference a day makes...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I got a million of them.
But on a more serious note the guy gets away with murder

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
bush is responcable for 9/11 but you dont see it in the news. if you go to infowars or other sites you can see that he is blamed and called the bigest terrorist of all time. only if it can be published in the news some how

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok, it has come to light that the Clinton administration didn't want to hurt anybodies feeling so they left 9/11 hijackers alone.

Everything Bush is doing now is to make up for Clinton and his do nothing Presidency.

www.nationalreview.com...

www.nytimes.com...

curtweldon.house.gov...

Also, don't forget that Clinton's National Security Advisor Sandy Berger was prosected for stealing important papers pertaining to 9/11 out of the National Archives.

www.foxnews.com...

The Clinton Administration is directly responsible for 9/11, all Bush is doing is fixing what Clinton broke.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowstriker
bush is responcable for 9/11 but you dont see it in the news. if you go to infowars or other sites you can see that he is blamed and called the bigest terrorist of all time. only if it can be published in the news some how

In all fairness, many of those sites accuse and allege without anything close to proof being present.

The media quite rightly won't touch it.

For every "this is a fact" statement, there's another viable interpretation of the circumstances therein. Who's telling the truth? On what do we base this decision?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If anyone should be immortilized after 9/11 it is certainly Rudy Guiliani. If anything, Rudy brang NYC together, and then the country; only after a devastation that our President could of prevented.

I know alot of people are hard on Bush, but he does it to himself more often then not. IMO we are forever in debt to Guiliani and NYFD

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, I'll tell you what, the "official" story doesn't make sense.

Where were our fighters when the planes were being hijacked? When you look at the time they KNEW the planes were hijacked, and the time they actually hit the WTC--that's a LOT of time!

How in the world could WTC7 have fallen the way it did? Larry Silverstein even admitted he said "pull it." What did they do--rush in there that day and put bombs in the building?

We have too many unanswered questions. If our country is under attack, you really think the SS is going to let the president sit there reading "My Pet Goat"? I think not!

new topics

top topics

join