It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ove the sphinx?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

UFO over the sphinx? Your thoughts? Looks like something odd to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
it definately stands out. id be hesitant to ascribe 'phenomena' to it because of the fact it was not noticed until the photographer looked at the pictures after the fact. the lady standing forward and to the left of the photographer also should be seeing it (is she photographing the sphinx and stuff or is she gazing in wonderment at the ball of light in the sky?)

Im 50/50 but im no photographer so im unaware of 'photographic phenomena' that may effect pictures in such a way, tho i cant count it out altogether - it is true that real objects/phenomena (for lack of a better word/description) are photographed without to the photographers knowledge until after the fact.

BUT it DEFINATELY stands out, i would think that one would notice that BEFORE the photo was taken.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ditto. Looks very odd. Though I do believe I have seen a white lit UFO pictured before, but it's been a long while.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thx for this post, it got me looking through my Egypt pictures from May'05, I took like 200+ pictures when I was there, and actually found a sauser-like object on one of them

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
meshuggah is the best band in the world...try to find fredrik thordendals solo album special defects...i would also think you would have seen the object..pretty strange though

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
looks more like a spirit orb to me...often reported in ghost pictures.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
looks more like a spirit orb to me...often reported in ghost pictures.

exactly.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It looks fake, the chick in the photo isn't even paying attention to it she is taking a normal photo. I can tell by the direction of the camera, it is probably a defect or a photoshop job.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I would almost say metor. It has a fireball look to that looks a lot like a near miss in the late seventies or early 80's I believe.

top topics

join