It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to me???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Excuse me if this isn't the proper place for storytelling....but I need some other opinions.

Roughly 6 months ago.... I had recently turned 16 and I would occasionally go in the woods to visit my wolf's grave and collect my thoughts. I would never step on the grave though. One time I got really dizzy and blacked out in front of the grave... Although I regained consciousness standing up, I know I had fallen because my hair had leaves and whatnot in it. I awakened about four feet in front of my previous position, facing the opposite direction, on top of the grave, with no shoes on. (I know, wtf?) About a month later a file appeared in my music folder titled "FBI Top Secret 2" concerning aliens and coverups...abduction etc.. That's when I started considering my occurence to possibly be abduction.

Then my mom and grandma told me about a time I vanished at age 1 1/2. My mom awakened in the middle of the night to find me missing from my room (yes, I had a room that early.) No sign of my "escape". Doors locked still, no windows open....and it's not like a 1 year old can open the locks anyway. My grandma (1/8 mile) from my house got my mom to go down there and go with her to the sherrif station to report me missing. I was happily sitting in the back seat of my grandma's car, locked in.

I need your opinions on what has happened to me.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Minister of the Morgue]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is very odd. Are you saying you were abducted while visiting the grave? Did you ever check where the file came from? Check it's properies by right clicking it.

What happened to you as a kid happened to me, almost. At the middle of the night 11 years ago I woke up on the basement couch freeling like crap. I was feeling like I was being watched and turned on every light on the way upstairs back to my room. I ran past my laundry room and aquired a fear of the room, especially behind the furnace. This is when I started to get scared of aliens. Since then when I see a picture of an alien on TV especially the "greys" I get goosebumps or get the chills. I slept under my covers for a year. I have two indentations on my leg that are still there today from that night. I'll see if I can get a picture of them.

You had a pet wolf? Where can I get one, there like my favorite animal.

[edit on 8/13/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minister of the Morgue

About a month later a file appeared in my music folder titled "FBI Top Secret 2" concerning aliens and coverups...abduction etc.. That's when I started considering my occurence to possibly be abduction.

Any chance you could post those "top secret files"?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
interesting,

So we need you to fill in some more,

Has anything else ever happened? ie seeing bright lights.

What are your thoughts? do you think that you may have been abducted?

Have you looked for any markings on your body?

Anyother members of your family had anything simular?

now the Wolf I love them also lol...

I wonder if you think there could be any connection there?

just a few thoughts to throw your way.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My comp was wiped so it's not on here now, I will find one of the disks I put it on and post the file soon though.

I have an odd outlook on aliens....I do not fear them, at least I'd like to think I wouldn't be scared if I saw one. I'm not the "defend the planet from them" type, I actually talk to the sky asking for more signs.

My sister and her boyfriend were with me around that same time, give or take 2 months, and we saw a big whitish "star" on our way to get food. Looked like the size of 5 or so average stars put together.
We all three saw the light grow a bit, then split into two smaller ones, and in a matter of seconds fly right above us from the horizon. It still appeared to be one craft, but the light split was odd.
We couldn't make out an exact shape, but lights of all colors (red orange green yellow purple blue) were spaced in a jagged circular pattern on the bottom. Too many light colors to represent any single nations aircraft.
It was silent.
I can't remember if we saw it before or after the grave incident.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Got the wolf from a breeder, I believe it was 80% timber wolf and 20% husky.

No markings on my body that I've noticed, but according to that file the greys can easily cut between cells making it virtually impossible to detect most implants.

I don't know that I was abducted at the grave, but common abduction reports describe the occurence....Blackout/paralisys, return to the previous or a safe location.... I found it odd that that file appeared right where I would find it after that occured, so abduction became a very real possibility to me. As for what my mom told me about when I was little, I am 90% sure that was abduction....I have no logical explination for how that could have happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
That is very odd. Are you saying you were abducted while visiting the grave? Did you ever check where the file came from? Check it's properies by right clicking it.

What happened to you as a kid happened to me, almost. At the middle of the night 11 years ago I woke up on the basement couch freeling like crap. I was feeling like I was being watched and turned on every light on the way upstairs back to my room. I ran past my laundry room and aquired a fear of the room, especially behind the furnace. This is when I started to get scared of aliens. Since then when I see a picture of an alien on TV especially the "greys" I get goosebumps or get the chills. I slept under my covers for a year. I have two indentations on my leg that are still there today from that night. I'll see if I can get a picture of them.

You had a pet wolf? Where can I get one, there like my favorite animal.

[edit on 8/13/2005 by GoldEagle]

GoldEagle I hope to see the picture

Strange indeed

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very, very strange!

Can't even begin to try and guess what happened, but i do hope you can post the FBI file you found, maybe some of the stuff in it is somehow relevant.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thanks for your compelling story. Something obviously happened to you at your wolf's grave. So many people have stories like yours which defy logic and leave us searching for answers which are hard to come by. I sure would like to take a look at those FBI files and hope you can find them.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just trashed my room looking for the 3 copies I have, or thought I had here. Luckily I have a backup copy at my friend's house. I should be able to post the file within a week.

Some people relate sleep paralisys to abduction huh? The other night I experienced something close to it. I remember waking up and wanting to change my comp's music that was playing (bed is parallel to comp....call me lazy I dont care!) and I could only lift my arm like a few inches off the bed, and the harder I tried to reach the mouse, the more I felt like I was "locking up". But it wasn't paralisys because I could move, only to an extent though. Couldn't sit up or bend my knees; I could just raise my arm slightly.

I also recall when I was 4 years old waking up in the middle of the night and rolling over and seeing what I can only describe as energy in the shape of a human. "Laying" in the bed facing me. Like a brilliant glowing humanoid, I cannot really name a color cause it looked like a prism if you will. Like a mixture of the visual spectrum. I could clearly make out a human shape, but no facial features. I just felt like it was "staring" at me face to face though. I stared in shock for about a minute probably and rolled out of bed and ran down the hall screaming "ghost!" lol. My sister, 10 at that time told me secretely (family thought we were crazy) that she saw the exact same thing, in her bed just like I did. I know she wasn't trying to scare me because to this day she tells me that she cannot believe what I told her, that it reassured her she wasn't insane. She plans on going to school for parapsychology now.

This sounds way too farfetched though, it was dream like but if Melanie saw the same thing then something was up.

I suppose all of the occurences I've mentioned are farfetched, after all.

Fun fact: Our mother is schizophrenic and christian. Our father is satanic and drunk. LOL
My sister and I are most accurately defined agnostic. No mental conditions that we know of.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Haven't some people reported getting dizzy when standing on fault lines or areas of high magnetic activity? Without being too specific about your location, do you leave near any of these?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Fun fact: Our mother is schizophrenic and christian.

Is'nt that the same thing? Just kidding to all of you Christians!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

My sister and her boyfriend were with me around that same time, give or take 2 months, and we saw a big whitish "star" on our way to get food. Looked like the size of 5 or so average stars put together.

I think I can help explain that as I'm somewhat of the UFO camouflage expert on this board.

Short introduction: About a year ago I saw an optically camouflaged UFO against a dark blue sky (dawn), the sky was just turning dark and already had some stars out. The UFOs camo didn't really work that well against this background, so you could make out... something, that looked like a camouflage system at half capacity. Anyways, from that point I've taken a shine to reading and analyzing UFO sightings, and conducting logical reasoning from them, to get myself a clearer image of what's at work here.

I believe what you saw was a camouflaged UFO, and the lights were actually the background stars being 'outletted' into these brighter 'star like' points of light. The camouflage has to attend to all the light it picks up because it can't filter out starlight it seems. It appears to not be a 'true' optical camouflage, where the light goes straight through without interference, but more of a light blender so to speak, where the field around the craft picks up whatever light it can, blends it, and sends it off in roughly the same direction. The problem with the light blender model camouflage is that you'll never achieve complete invisibility - in the dark - because there'll always be some light pollution, blending in, making the camouflage system 'leak' them at certain points.

Tell me if you think this is plausible. I've asked several people about this already, but tell me, was the sky star filled, and would you say that the 'whitish star' like object that later broke up to 3 (but at the same time appearing to belong to the same craft) could've been a result of the camouflage system I described?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Excuse me if this isn't the proper place for storytelling....but I need some other opinions.

Roughly 6 months ago.... I had recently turned 16 and I would occasionally go in the woods to visit my wolf's grave and collect my thoughts. I would never step on the grave though. One time I got really dizzy and blacked out in front of the grave... Although I regained consciousness standing up, I know I had fallen because my hair had leaves and whatnot in it. I awakened about four feet in front of my previous position, facing the opposite direction, on top of the grave, with no shoes on. (I know, wtf?) About a month later a file appeared in my music folder titled "FBI Top Secret 2" concerning aliens and coverups...abduction etc.. That's when I started considering my occurence to possibly be abduction.

Then my mom and grandma told me about a time I vanished at age 1 1/2. My mom awakened in the middle of the night to find me missing from my room (yes, I had a room that early.) No sign of my "escape". Doors locked still, no windows open....and it's not like a 1 year old can open the locks anyway. My grandma (1/8 mile) from my house got my mom to go down there and go with her to the sherrif station to report me missing. I was happily sitting in the back seat of my grandma's car, locked in.

I need your opinions on what has happened to me.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Minister of the Morgue]

Sounds like you had a seizure at the grave

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'd be very interested to see those files that showd up on your comp. We'll have to see if they already exist on the internet using limewire or something.

Found the back ups in your room yet?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nive account there! You are so lucky to have had a wolf as a pet, anyway, the FBI documents are the key to your story, without them your account isnt as believable. Looking forward to seeing them!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
excellent story. Possible abductions case... But why would you be found in your Grandmother's car?

I think it seems plausible that it was an abductions case. Abductions seem to happen several times to the same people I guess. I even think it *may* be possible that it hapens again, if it were an abduction. if it happens again, and I'm no expert, I'd use all the willpower I have to stay awake.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I got the picture of the identations on my leg that appeared after my so called "experiance" a few years ago. Minister of the Morgue went through a simular experiance that I did. Your experiance isn't farfetched at all.

Sorry for the quality of the picture, I don't own a digital camera, only a web cam.

There it is. My doctor said that the tissue underneath is scared severely as if it has been removed with a medical instrument. There is also a sharp gouge line into my muscle. He was my doctor since I was born and he has no record of doing any procedures there. No scars are on the surface ruling out injury.

[edit on 8/14/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Picture isn't working.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Amazing how he suddenly cant find the file(s) on the disks and his hardrive has been wiped.
I'm calling hoax. Why is it anytime something like this is posted as soon as someone asks to see the files everything falls apart?

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Whompa1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join