It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Barton Mansion Entity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandycakes
ok well i went to the barton mansion lastnight at 3am.. it is definatly haunted.... we took pictures and in the pictures we saw orbs and 2 figures on the grounds... it was creepy... the white figure looks like it is holding a lantern and then there was a black figure chillin by the front entrance... yea and its a hoax???

Without the pictures your claims are worthless.
Just so you know.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mandycakes

Orbs? You mean "dust"?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hear the Barton Mansion is essentially no more. It's a business building now. How did you enter it at 3 am Mandy?

Most orbs can be explained away in mundane ways.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

wait, when can you see the figure walking? I didn't see it walk in the video on youtube...all i saw was when the camera glanced at it, the two guys screamed and ran down the stairs. Do you see it walking in the full length video? I'd like to know, because I'm like REALLy freaked out by it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

My thoughts exactly, he turned to run IMMEDIATELY and was right on his brothers heels. I do however feel that they displayed genuine fear, the reaction from them wasn't acting IMO. Either it was a demon/ghost or they disturbed someone else in that house, apparently a huge lantern weilding cross dresser who decided it was time to come out of the closet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join