It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's The Diversity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Suddenly it came to my attention that there aren't many 'different' subjects on the religious conspiracy forums. It's either; Adam & Eve, evolution or Noah's Ark...and well perhaps apart from the odd thread here and there that's pretty much the extent of it. However, surely there's more to the bible and science than; Adam & Eve, evolution and Noah's Ark.

Perhaps they are just the focus points of the 'great arguement' between the bible and science.

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Perhaps they are just the focus points of the 'great arguement' between the bible and science.

Argument between Bible and science? There really isn't one in this Christian's book.

I will say the new saying "Intelligent Design" which is the masking of some Christians belief in creation actually is more fitting in the realm of evolution.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Funny you should ask this, after I've just spent the last few minutes moving some non-conspiratorial threads out of this forum and into the theology and spirituality forum over at the BTS domain.

My question is, "where are the conspiracies?"

"Why does people want to go to Heaven?", for example, is not a conspiracy. Neither is, "Where is Mrs. God?"
Religious questions, thoughts or discussions are not necessarily fodder for CONSPIRACIES in religion.

While folks try and figure out what hasn't been hashed to death here, let's also keep in mind where hash is supposed to be made.

Ok, I'm done. Who wants the soap box, now?

join