It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Must Be Divine Intervention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey all,

Although most of you don't really care about my little life stories, I'll start this thread anyway as a means to...well not really vent. Vent is for anger, right? But this is for something good... I guess I could be venting my happiness.. Whatever. Anyway, I posted a RANT a few days ago about how bad things always have amazing timing. One of the things I was talking about was this stupid placement test I had to take to get into college. Having been horrible at Math in school, and adding 3 months of doing nothing ontop of that, I was not too happy about having to take this test. It had three sections: Writing, Reading, and Math. I knew I would do well on the writing, because that's what I'm good at, I thought I'd do ok on the reading, and the Math...well I've already explained that. Anyway, I took the test, and somehow wound up doing so well that I was 2 points from getting into the honors system and having a presidential scholarship! So I re-took the writing the next day (Yesterday), and did 5 points better! So now I got the presidential scholarship, which means my first 2 years of college are completely free
. It must be divine intervention, as I'm still not sure how I even passed[/] the Math portion.

new topics

join