It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Re read genesis 15 and look at baphomet as a composite symbol....
Now the hidden tetragrammaton or egyptian pillar as it is sometimes known reveals the identitiy of the god of the old testament or the "lord" as he was sometimes known.

Now when you factor in that Jachin and boaz were not only the pillars infront of solomons temple but are infact a tranferance of the pillars of mildness and severity that were located in the upper and lower kingdoms of egypt.

And you have a lord that can lead you into temptation as well as deliver you from and as dwelt within a stone of bethel. You should be asking questions. Especially as his rod and staff comfort you. The rod and staff are pharos tools....

Moses led the isis-ra-elities out of egypt under the banner of a brazen "serpent."

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...
NOW AS WHY THIS MAN USES THE SAME SYMBOL.

www.nachtkabarett.com...

The language of the jews was judeo aramahic. Hebrew was the language of the brotherhoods.

Remember it is only in recent times that royalty has spoken the same langauge as the commoners.

Remember lucifer was cast down by the others so it is therefore possible that he could represent himself as something other than what he was.

Jehovah-Baal-Osiris if you go to the temple ruins in palmyra (temple of baal the sun god) you will see the same symbolism only slightly varied and the two pillars near the alter of sacrifice.

Now what I mean by this is that these are the seperate identities that he was worshipped under anyone who has seen the hidden tetragrammaton can confirm that one. The name of invokation stays the same and was orginally only known to the hight innitiates of the temple system.

He was also worshipped as horus the "lord of light" lucifer get it?

When you examine the pyramid texts you find out that egypt was orginally rulled by the gods, then by horus then by the companions of horus for a time perios that totals 30,000 years and of course modern scholars disagree because what would that mean for their belief sysytem? Remember that history has been re-written by the victors and that entire chapters of human civilisation have been deliberately wiped out in the past.

Egypt has had many names depending on who had invaded egypt (greek) kemetia(nubian) and ******** before.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ps a mason pronounces the hidden tetragrammaton when he becomes a master mason and no chance is given for the applicant to deny the "mark" of the serpent.
www.officialbhuldahcompany.com...

The lord is a Geocentric Omnipresent Devinity.....As in the wolf decided that shepherds clothes worked better.....Think on it.....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Ps a mason pronounces the hidden tetragrammaton when he becomes a master mason and no chance is given for the applicant to deny the "mark" of the serpent.

I am not sure what the rest of your above post had to do with anything - and frankly I don't think you are correct - but I KNOW this portion is not correct.

Why in the world would you make something up like this? The master mason ritual has been exposed for a long time, you could look it up and dismiss this silly notion very easily.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is an incorrect and misleading statement.

I think your post has some truth but it's mixed in with a lot of myth, legend and speculative nonsense.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Huh - yes like the hundreds of deaths in Baghdad - all mediated through the Shriner agents out there
This is really coming down through the manipulations of your worldwide network

Uhoh boyz the secret force of elite Shriner agents has been uncovered. What shall we ever do now that the elite have been discovered? Darn ...with this being discovered I will never get my little telephone booth that leads down to Shriner control.

I found this post quite funny. It seems to me that this dh fellow has a very vivid imagination, perhaps he should write mystery books?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think that America is Egypt. Not Egypt the place, but spiritually called Egypt where our lord is Ankhored signified by the scarab of the white house grounds design.

Egypt is EmitZraim which translates Miriam or simply Mary. Makes sense then that Mary would declare a District of Christ. After she was united to Joseph, who is Yusa. USA The United State of Mary which is USA, Joseph.

Ophus Ng Tun D.C. without the ARK over laid.

Ophus Ng Tun D.C. with the ARK over laid.

"Out of Egypt, I have called my people He will rule as God"

Does everyone really think trent was talking about God? He doesn't get those "Gold" record Disks for nothing.

Nine Inch Nails - Capitol G
I pushed the button and elected him to office and a
He pushed the button and he dropped the bomb
You pushed the button and could watch in on the television
Those motherf*#@ers didn't last too long

I'm sick of hearing about the have and have not's
Have some personal accountability
The biggest problem with the way that we are doing things is
The more we let you have the less that I'll be keeping for me

Well I use to stand for something
Now I'm on my hands and knees
Trading in my god for this one
and he signs his name with a capital G

Don't give a # about the temperature in Guatemala
Don't really see what all the fuss is about
Ain't gonna worry about no future generations
And I'm sure somebody's gonna figure it out

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

But forgot what that could be
There's a lot of me inside you
Maybe you're afraid to see

But forgot what that could be
There's a lot of me inside you
Maybe you're afraid to see

G.A.O.T.U.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Continental Lodges that have strict requirements are prospering. Some Lodges require a year between each degree, with the candidate being required to submit research papers on Masonic topics before advancing.

im my case, There is no waiting periods withing degrees. To advance to the next degree, i have to submit 3 research papers on the topics studied during my current degree. Of course at the beginning everyone pretty much do the same kind of work (1st degree : Roles of a freemason in society, Explain the symbolics of the compass, hammer, etc, Explain what is the chain of fraternal union) Then as you advance you can have more latitude in your research, for exemple my last research project was an attemps to integrate the teachings of aleister crowley, oriental philosophy, yoga and the kaballah. Was pretty fun to make and even funnier to read it out loud in the lodge.

A:.L:.G:.D:.G:.A:.D:.M:.

Moonchild :.

aleister crowley..?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think American is a mean dinosaur. Rawr!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

You sir, are a artist.

But the deeper question - does this mean the dinosaurs were involved in the layout of Washington DC? Clearly, this is evidence for that. I bet the dinosaurs met in secret diabolical cabals to put their face on every capital city as a symbol of their power.

That whole extinction thing? Just a cover up!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm not as artistic, but this was posted on another forum and I felt like adding something to it, original in black of course.
I like my castle, personally.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Well, RuneSpider, you know what this means - the Queen of England (it is a castle, and they had a castle..at some point) is really the secret ruler behind America.

And apparently she likes sail boats, triangles, and the letter U, S, and A.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I think it's pretty obviouse to that since I found the lightning bolt inside of the compass, that it means that not only is Harry Potter part of a Masonic conspiracy, but that FreeMasons also control the weather, possibly through the use of HAARP, and every lightning strike is part of a nefarious scheme by you guys to sell lightning insurance.
in fact, I would bet good monopoly money that if I were to get a map of lightning strike over the last two years I'd be able to find hundred of compass and squares.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
But the deeper question - does this mean the dinosaurs were involved in the layout of Washington DC?

Only the high-level dinosaurs, the rest of them had no idea in what they were participating.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow when did we get a Masonic god? I didn't realize that Masonry had become a religion.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dh

in the OCt/Nov 2008 California FreeMason magazine the cover story was about a couple of African American brothers and an Asian brother
one was a past master and involved in the "upper levels" in the Grand lodge IIRC
there is nothing genetically determined or important about being a Mason.
(funny thing is i found out my Great-grand fathers and his brothers and grand father were masons and they were in another country than the USA and no way i would have been recognized as Masonic as our family name is spelled different after the Ellis Isle business.)

any free good man can become a mason and what you put into it is what you can get from it, no limit to what one can do within the fraternity, you just want to do it is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I think American is a mean dinosaur. Rawr!

I like your sense of humor.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Magog

The denials of the masons dark deity falls on deft ears. Many of us know different. Its written about many ways by many places, including Albert Pike's book. Many Masons have left after determining the truth and they have talked and written. Be it the abridged assention of rank in the York Rite or the full 33 steps of the Scottish Rite, you know exactly who you are worshiping near the top.

You know that your holy book is present, but any holy book will do. It makes no difference if you outwardly have the bible or the koran. It makes no difference if you are Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddist....all are welcome because you learn that in the lower levels you use your god's name but understand it to represent the mason's deity.

Your very lower levels are put there to appear to do good works, Above these levels, things get darker and darker. You bow to false gods and to each other, you take blood oaths to avenge your Master Haram Abiff's assassination and anyone who betrays and reveals the secrets of your degree and Order.

Those of you who think you can be both Christian and a Mason are in denial of who and what you are.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

wow, thanks for that. If you had not come forward with that proof that masons were evil I might have gone on being one. Now that you have opened my eyes to the devil within so to speak. Are you for real? did you write that yourself or do you guys have a macro for that saying? Please read Pike if you ar going to quote him. Don't just go for the cliff notes.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Please read Pike if you ar going to quote him. Don't just go for the cliff notes.

Y'know, i ask that those against pike at least try to look at his material before making statements.
It makes trying to have a debate about the guy pointless. They know nothing of him and argue con, and I know a bit about him and end up arguing pro.
I can't even remember what i had for breakfast most days... It makes it embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can anyone on ATS tell me what this symbol is called??? It has something to do with Jahbulon.

www.antiqillum.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Magog

Interesting.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Sauron]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join