It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Yes -sure you will noted that I later inserted a bracketed quote
This is a major tragedy inflicted on the US with purpose
I'm not anti-American - I hate to see a proud people messed over by a secret society elite

You conveniently ignored the first time i asked you, but I will ask again: do you have PROOF of what you are claiing above? If not, stop claiming it as a FACT, and ADMIT that it is just your uneducated guess!

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Not proof, just an opinion
www.cloakanddagger.de...
as always

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Huh - yes like the hundreds of deaths in Baghdad - all mediated through the Shriner agents out there
This is really coming down through the manipulations of your worldwide network

Dude, just until a couple of years ago, in order to join the Shriners you had to be a 32 deg freemason. Most 32 deg freemasons are freakin' old. What the heck do you think they are doing running around in Iraq for?

EDITED SECTION:

Dude, dh, you are just spouting off that David Icke-esque conspiracy garbage. I think the man in interesting to listen to because he sounds like such a jackass. Here is one of the top rules of logical reasoning:

Correlation does not imply causality.

Here is an example. During the first half of the 1800's, you observe a direct and simultaneous correlation between the increased number of Baptist Preachers and Air Pollution.

With the logic you are using, that means that Baptist Preachers have banded together and created a top-secret weather machine in an attempt to pollute the air, destroy the ozone layer, and wipe out 75% of the world's population and subjugate the rest into a mindless group of cattle that will do your bidding.

Of course, one must not consider at all the fact that fossil fuels were a new thing at the time and that they were being HEAVILY implemented in automobiles, trains, and factories.

So, yes, there are FAR fewer 33rd deg Masons than there are Master Masons. Why? The same reason why most churches in the world have at best a 10% activity rate - people choose their level of involvement. Same with freemasonry. If every mason were active, there would be a much higher dispersion of higher-degreed members.

Do some Christians know the Bible better than others? Yes they do. Why? It must be because the ones that know the Bible better are part of a master Reptilian race that has infiltrated the British Royal Family, the Vatican, and the White House, and project themselves from the lower 4th Dimension, and feed on human sacrifices to drain their etherial energies in order to maintain their human morphed forms. Oh wait... no... it's not because of that. It's because they get off their butts and go study. Masons who don't know much simply don't study much.

I am not a mason, but I KNOW now, after having spoken with real masons and asking direct questions, that anyone who puts in the time can learn everything they need to in order to advance to the 32rd degree, the REAL final degree in masonry.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
bah! rubbish!

the masonic god is not the same was the christian god, even though they claim for it to be..

his name is jah bulon, many masons are told they cannot say his name in public. he is said to be the demon god of the royal arch masons. so they refer to him as ado-nai. jah bulon has been described as an unholy compound of the hebrew name of god jehovah. with the heaven names of baal, (santurnalian devil god) and osiris. the higher ranks of freemasonry utter the name jah bulon as the one sacred and mysterious name for god. jah bulon is a tripantheon masonic god which is usually part deitified as the historical god baal, which in the oxford english dictionary confirms as being a hebrew word. baal is the chief deity in the phonecian and cannonite civilizations. in accordance to the old testament, baal, is the devil himself! some of the masons here probably dont even know this because in the ''blue degrees'' of masonry they keep most of the ''truths'' from them until they reach higher arch degrees...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
bah! rubbish!

the masonic god is not the same was the christian god, even though they claim for it to be..

the higher ranks of freemasonry utter the name jah bulon as the one sacred and mysterious name for god.

I have "reached the higher degrees" (and am a very active participant in them) and NOTHING of what you just said is true! Stop claiming it as a fact, because it certainly is not! The ONLY name that masons are provided for God is "Jehovah", which is in line with Judaic teachings and provided in a Judaic context (it is the name discovered by the administrators on a rock under Solomon's temple).

Additionally, there is NO such thing as a "masonic god", so stop spewing that nonsense on here. The ONLY God that Freemasons recognize are their own individual gods. A Christian mason would recognize a Christian God, a muslim mason would recognize Allah, etc.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so what youre generally saying is that people that come from any region can bring their own beliefs into masonry?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

so what youre generally saying is that people that come from any region can bring their own beliefs into masonry?

Pretty much, yes.

As a once cynical ignoramus about the topic, I have spent more than a little time researching this.

So..uh...unless one of the actual Masons can correct me, what you said there was pretty much it.

Profession of belief in a higher/supreme being is key - the flavour of that belief isn't the key.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank you Tinkleflower. This is a point I have been trying so hard to get across. It is about how you name God, it is that you have a belief in God.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
well at least we got that cleared up. i know sometimes alot of the things we post here about masons can be downright insane, but you cant blame somebody for hearing things from credible sources. much less when you have people on ats claiming to be high rank masons who really arent high ranking masons at all. it just fuels the fire which consumes all points getting across.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
And the 33rd degree is the real last Degree in Masonry.

And no, doing your time will not get you there.
Coming to all the fundraisers will not get it for you.
Donating a wackload of money to Masonry will not get it for you.

If you want to see a model 33 degree Freemason, look up Iliya Pavlov, he was a Bulgarian 33rd degree Mason, at the young age of 42. Also the son of Head of Intelligence in Bulgaria, a billionaire, who made his first million through 'legit' arms dealing (he sold a 'de-commissioned' sub to some country in the Balkans)

Now where does the average Joe get a de-commissioned sub, I don't know. But ask a 33 degree Mason, he will get one for ya!

Oh, and everyone please read the conclusion to the Iliya Pavlov story and take note.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
There is NO such thing as a "masonic god", so stop spewing that nonsense on here. The ONLY God that Freemasons recognize are their own individual gods. A Christian mason would recognize a Christian God, a muslim mason would recognize Allah, etc.

Yeah, every pamphlet I've read about masonry states that all applicants to masonry must believe in God, and that no atheist can become a mason. As far as which God you worship, or what you call Him, or how you think you can obtain salvation - that is left up to the mason's own religious institution and not freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

i know sometimes alot of the things we post here about masons can be downright insane,

To put it mildly.

but you cant blame somebody for hearing things from credible sources.

The problem is not in the use of credible sources, but rather the lack of them. There are men in Freemasonry who have studied the subject for years, and have written great books about it. Likewise, there are men and women outside of Freemasonry who have studied the subject for years, and have written great books. Unfortunately, these serious efforts are ignored by conspiracy theorists, because, apparently, the facts aren't as exciting as their own wild imaginations.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have learned from reading many of the posts in this topic.

There are clearly some regional differences in the application of the Royal Arch degrees.

As I posted earlier the word "Jah-Bul-On" is not expressed (in my experience) with any sense of worship.

The Royal Arch degree and a couple of appendant orders require a Christian orientation. The degrees in the Blue Lodge do not - they demand a belief in a Supreme Being. Therefore I have rubbed shoulders in Lodges around the world with Christians of quite a few denominations, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and people whose religious persuasion I have no basis to identify at all. I have seen a good friend whom I introduced to Freemasonry in tears over the ability of Muslims and Jews to come together in peace and harmony in the Lodge.

My conclusion is that anyone "reading" or "hearing" anything and posting it here can make whatever conclusions they please, with whatever purpose they please, and it's not necessarily the case that any "official" Masonic interpretation will change the mindset of any readers.

Speaking for me personally, I don't worship any demons. My work has tended to eradicate them.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

There are clearly some regional differences in the application of the Royal Arch degrees.

As I posted earlier the word "Jah-Bul-On" is not expressed (in my experience) with any sense of worship.

Nor is it here. Even in those versions of the ritual which a similar word is used, it is never said to be the name of God, or some sort of secret Masonic deity. Time after time, we see anti-Masons making this ridiculous claim. They have no personal knowledge of, or experience in, Masonry at all, and are pretenders to the crown of Masonic knowledge. It's actually sort of comical, especially those who seem to actually believe what they write here.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What is the specific score in relation to the Madness and Poryphyria of King George got to do with the supposed and alleged 3 part god of the freemasons?

Hmmmm, I thin I'll meditate on that one.

I'm not a Mason but I have read some Freemason texts and actual books apart from conspiarcy and anti-freemasonry sources.

There is a relation to vampire myths and poryphyria (that is due to in breeding), in physiology terms anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This lodge doesn't worship the Devil or do they ?!? wooohahahah

www.acanthus477.com...

Moses asked God for his name. "Ehyeh asher ehyeh" was the answer Moses received. "Ehyeh asher ehyeh" is understood as: "I will be whatever I wish to be and who are you to ask? Indeed.

"Ehyeh" is most commonly translated as "I will be." "Ashler" is a remarkable Hebrew word. In English it can be rendered as "That who, or where."

This being the case, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh" could be translated as: "I will be that I will be" or "I will be who I will be" or "I will be which I will be" or "I will be where I will be." There are many other possible translations, but whichever translation appeals to the individual, one cannot know with certainty, precisely what the name of the Deity is. And this is the way it should be.

The exact name and nature of God cannot be told. Given, "Ehyeh" could – and it’s a weak could – evolve into JHVH and then to Jehovah over the centuries, Jehovah being deemed an acceptable substitute for the "true name" of God, or "the lost word."

Most of the information in this short narrative came from the archives of the Masonic Education Committee and Oakland Scottish Rite Research Group in California.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This site is selling collected essays from a masonic periodical called "Mackey’s National Freemason". Supposedly this collected work for sale includes an essay by Pike called "Baal and Aun", which are two of the syllables for jah-baal-aun. I wonder if this essay is a fake? surely Pike's authorship could be proven or disproven?

Has anyone else heard of this periodical or this essay from Pike? Albert G. Mackey is a credible Mason, isn't he? I wonder what these "documents" say.

www.antiqillum.com...

Tetragrammaton Articles from Mackey’s National Freemason and other sources. Source essays about a little-known controversy. By Companions Bland, Mackey, and Pike. Edited and presented by Jonathan Sellers.

Collected together for the first time since they were offered in a rare Masonic periodical published by Albert G. Mackey, these essays relate views on the subject of the Ineffable Name, important to the Royal Arch grade, in all Rites of Freemasonry where the Royal Arch Degree is practiced.

In the late 19th Century a controversy raged on among the Companions of the Royal Arch, pertaining to the real Name and Its Significance. Included in these essays are some invaluable lore regarding ancient practices in the Near East as well as the ideas these gentlemen professed. Albert Pike is in fine form in an essay we have never seen in print, entitled Baal and Aun.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I haven't read all of them, but they probably legitimate. Note that Pike, Mackey, etc., refer to the name of God as "Jehovah" and "Tetragrammaton" (the four Hebrew letters that translate into "Jehovah" in English)....and not "Jah Bul On".

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So why hasn't this thread been locked? Its is just SSDD.

I t hasn't been closed because it is Anti - Masonic and in line with
certain unnamed fundie's agenda's.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Rahboni,
You are so right. I am 33 years old and the youngest member in both my lodges, the next youngest is in his 50's. I always hear about the "good old days", and "the GREATEST GENERATION!!", but I don't hear anything new or refreshing. I have been a Mason since 1998 and have never been prouder to show my affiliation. Masonry is dying in California. It is the most liberal state in our union, but the most conservative Masonically. There are never any updates to the ritual or production. It is just not done.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join